Associate Professor Resume Examples
- Research, document, or select alternatives therapy for patients enrolled in ICU.
- Manage surgery services, including planning, scheduling and coordination, determination of procedures, and procurement of supplies and equipment.
- Evaluate and grade student’s class work, assignments, and papers.
- Develop and maintain course websites.
- Perform administrative duties such as serving as department head
- Act as adviser to student organizations.
- Provide professional consulting services to industry.
- Write grant proposals to procure external funding, RI Foundation.
- Prepare and deliver lectures to undergraduate or graduate students on topics such as human resources management, training and development and organizational behavior
- Conduct classes, workshops, and demonstrations to teach principles, techniques, or methods in subjects such as basic English language skills, Pedagogy of English & Social Studies, Educational Psychology, Inclusive Education and Art in Education.
- Plan and supervise class projects, field trips, visits by guest speakers, contests, or other experiential activities, and guide students in learning from those activities
- Write instructional articles on designated subjects for National & International Journals.
- Conduct research in a particular field of knowledge and publish findings in National & International professional journals, books and electronic media.
- Serve as Research Superviser at PG & Higher level.
- Participate in publicity planning and community awareness efforts
- Perform administrative duties such as serving as convener, co-Convener and member on different administrative bodies of University and College.
- designed and conducted research in digitisation, digital inequalities, strategic management of cultural organisations;
- published research results in international journals (10 papers);
- provided expert advice in international and national expert groups (9 groups);
- delivered speeches at the international conferences (over 10 speeches);
- initiated and implemented research projects (the latest in 2017-2018).
- Teach political science Subjects including Introduction to public adminstration and Philippine Local Government.
- Disseminate research results through publication in the CMU journal, and presentation of Research output during in House review in the University.
- Do Extension work within the province of Bukidnon.
- Write grant proposals to procure external research funding.
- Review books and journal articles for potential publication.
- Write grant proposals to procure external research funding.Evaluate and grade students’ class work, assignments, and papers.
- Prepare and deliver lectures to graduate students on topics such as marketing related courses
- Supervise student internship, and research work.
- Good relationship with students
- Made in good results
- Arrangement if timetables
- Plan and administer budgets for programs, equipment and support services
- Teaching and Research: Planning, designing and delevery of course material.
- NAB Coordinator: Working as NBA coordinator, where building of rubricks, various attainment and governing policy is been designed and implimented.
- EDC Coordinator: Being an Institutional head my role is to Designing, Planning, and building Entrepreneurship culture among students. Had done tie up MCED an Govt. Institution for incubation center.
- R&D Coordinator: Acting as R&D Coordinator for our department where, patenting, research publication and international conference is implemented.
- Guide and counsel students with adjustment or academic problems, or special academic interests under mentor-mentee profile.
- Internship Head: In my period as Internship coordinator, we have successfully given internship to 383 student in last 3 years. Out of which student has claimed to get average of Rs 12000 stipend from internship.
- Teach physics to students. This comprises General courses and Theoretical Physics.
- Along with this, research in Theoretical Physics based mainly on the analytic calculations and application of numerical methods when exact solutions do not exist.
- Develop theories and laws on the basis of observation and experiments, and apply these theories and laws to problems in areas such as statistical physics and theory of critical phenomena and phase transitions.
- Report theoretical results by writing papers for scientific journals or by presenting information at scientific conferences.
- Collaborate with other scientists in the development of alternative theoretical and simulation methods to corroborate my own results.
- Provide information, guidance, and preparation for the Government/private competitive examination.
- Train and assist tutors and volunteers.
- Maintain accurate and complete student records as required by laws, policies, and administrative regulations.
- Compile and study occupational, educational, and economic information to assist in determining and carrying out vocational and educational objectives.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.