- Worked on Adobe Campaign projects for reputed banks
- Worked on campaign development and email delivery using Adobe Campaign
- Worked on the AEM project for a reputed bank
- Worked on a J2EE application, an internal asset for the company
- Worked on developing an extensible, bug-free web application using AngularJS front-end framework
- Collaborate with other developers and product owners to meet any additional demands and complete the enhancements within the allocated project duration
- Learn new technologies
- Working in Applied Materials as the client location ,on Hadoop Project.
- Run Hadoop streaming jobs to process terabytes of CSV data.
- Scheduling of daily jobs in Crontab.
- Worked in Hive,SQL,Impala,ShellScript,Stored Procedures.
- Created tables,views using HQL.
- Job monitoring and handled errors during failures.
- Evaluated the complex system of client’s work structure to identify workflow, process diagram and improvement areas .
- Helped the team optimize effeciency of current system by designing a process flow and breaking down them into further subprocesses .
- Analyzed the current trend and understanding the need of critical pain points where automation is required in the system.
- Provided advice, made recommendations and implemented problem-solving strategies where business can be automated and providing an estimation of number of robots required , based on the complexity of the subprocess.
- Helped the managers in building a team and understanding the whole process of the application.
- Prepared use cases and acceptance criteria on the basis of the process flow , for better understanding of the technical team.
- Embedded processes and use cases in automation tool (PEGA) and evaluated business scenario of each case.
- Pro-active System Health Monitoring and daily status reporting
- Bug Fixes and CR Developments
- Resolved an average of 10 issues per day by addressing customer inquiries, solving problemsand providing system information.
- Delivered Application/Interface related support to customers
- Investigated and resolved client issues and complaints based on the ticket priorities maintainingthe SLA in a timely and empathetic manner
associate consultant (governance, risk and compliance services)
- Shutdown Maintenance: Risk assessment of Planning-to-Completion of Shutdown activities covering areas like scheduling, procurement planning, execution strategy, safety checks and closure of activities.
- Contracting & Service Verification: Evaluation of risks associated with third party contractors, service requirement planning, contract validation, RFQ and final execution of services as planned.
- Scrap Management: Evaluation of risks and controls associated with disposal of hazardous and non-hazardous scrap, due diligence of disposal of e-waste as per norms and developed process flow for scrap disposal from plant,
- End to end recruitment: Sourcing, Screening, interview cordination and post followup.