- Coordinate activities with Pro-Shop so that all tournaments were set up as asked.
- Irrigation work such as; Replacing piping that has leaks, replacing sprinkler heads and re-wiring automated sprinkler heads.
- Occasionally lead crew of 5-10 for daily work or weekly projects.
- Turf management, keep an eye for turf diseases or fungi.
- Supervised and motivated between 3-15 seasonal employees in achieving high quality work in an efficient manner.
- Trained new employees in safety standards and equipment operation.
- Participated in the installation of 9 additional golf holes including seeding, sodding, watering, chemical application, and all facets of growing in new golf holes.
- Assisted in the rebuild of greens damaged in flooding.
- Heavy equipment operation (backhoe/loader, tractors, mowers, sprayer).
- Certified pesticide applicator responsible for weekly spray applications to greens, tees, fairways, and rough for both preventative and curative chemical applications.
- Schedule Special & Normal Inspections
- walk with Inspectors and mark plans off with what did and did not pass, also have a detail plan with what will be inspected for that day.
- Pre-inspections with struggling sub contractors.
- walk with future tenants and owners, answering any question they have.
- provide daily log of days event
- make a 2 week look ahead for client and sub contractors
- maintain job site security and cleanliness
- Preparation of profiles of officers and scheduling interviews.
- Preparation of minute sheets and letters especially correspondence with GHQ and Govt. departments / ministries.
- Preparation of panels requested from W&R Directorate, GHQ.
- Preparation of presentations.
- Preparation of Board Proceedings and issuance of appointment letters of selected officers.
- Preparation of advertisement against vacant positions.
- Data gathering and compiling of deficiencies of NLC employees.
- Responsible for Local law 11 Exterior Restoration, Roof Replacement , ACM Restoration on multiple NYCHA development
- Help direct and oversee the work performed by general contractor subcontractors and trades
- Reviewed contract drawings and specifications for full understanding of the project.
- Ensured compliance with safety program and address job site issue
- Monitored all work installed to ensure installation complies with contract documents and quality standards and approved submittals.
- Prepared daily progress reports and provide input on updating project schedule. ensured the delivered materials and equipment’s has been pre-approved.
- Resolved field issues or conflicts to prevent project delays and provide overall project schedule impacts