- To handle Sample (in to out).
- Working for new order placement& checking capacity.
- To handle fabric and accessories booking and requirement wise store in house check and if shortage than arrange it.
- Consumption and costing of all accessories and fabrics.
- To correspond and negotiate price with foreign & local supplier.
- To corresponds with buyer & fulfill their requirement.
- To follow up production to shipment.
- Created retail displays to highlight particular products and drive sales according to corporate strategy.
- Monitored and reordered inventory items to fulfill displays and executed design changes to align with available inventory.
- Tracked warehouse contents continually, maintained constant awareness of stock levels.
- Calculation of quotation and fill in the reconciliation form.
- Catalogue, delivery and registration of samples.
- Participate in new product planning.
- Sample development.
- Communicate with the customer.
- Coordinate with suppliers.
- Update order sheet on MS Excel.
- Manage day to day production tracking, including fabric status, tracked production performance, samples followup and followup for accessories and trims.
- Assist the merchandiser.
- Direct dealing with buyer.
- Assist senior merchandiser in everyday product merchandising activities.
- Process and monitor invoices and shipments accurately.
- Report warehouse and store about stock release, stock return and new arrivals.
- Forecast order quantities based on stock level and sales information.
- Maintain and monitor stock levels and movements.
- Generate reports related to sales and profits and new merchandising concepts.
- Develop pricing and merchandising strategy to meet sales target.