- Develop and arrange competition schedules and programs.
- Develop training programs or routines designed to improve athletic performance.
- Teach children the foundations of soccer and basic skills.
- Encourage passion for the sport of soccer.
- Travel with 20-30 persons internationally, parents and players
- Working with other AIST staff members to plan and coordinate the days’ events.
- Leading and supporting players as they participate in age-appropriate activities.
- Monitoring players to ensure compliance with AIST rules and prevent accidents.
- Reporting and recording details of incidents, such as accidents or rule violations, to parents and AIST staff.
- Memorizing all emergency procedures and enforcing AIST rules.
- Participating in staff meetings.
- Teach kids and teens discipline, leadership and self defense.
- Prepare students for competition by boosting strength, agility and cardio.
- Attend scheduled practice and games
- Provide training direction, encouragement, motivation, and nutritional advice to prepare athletes for games
- Serve as organizer, leader, instructor, or referee for outdoor and indoor games, such as volleyball and baseball.
- Recommend drills to the coach that will benefit the team.
- Give the athletes motivation and tips on and off the court.
- Work well with grade school kids.
- Coordinate and cooperate with other coaches as well as plan out schedules for weekend tournaments.
- Coach kids basketball as well as encourage, lead, and inspire kids not only in basketball but in basic life skills.
- Maintain equipment used in a particular sport.Experience and learn how to interact with kids from Asia and Southeast Asia and figure out how to encourage them best
- Attend scheduled practice or training sessions. to succeed.