- Assemble parts, and position, align, and fasten units to assemblies and/or subassemblies, using hand tools and power tools.
- Install proper parts, using standardized wok under GMS.
- Problem solve to prevent quality defects.
- Maintained work areas in a clean, neat and organized fashion. Removed minor scratches and imperfections.
- worked in multiple positions such as helper, trimmer, and floor person.
- removed inedible parts and carcasses. I worked with Food Inspector in order to product wholesome products.
- rated superior in disposition of carcasses and floor duty performance.
- responsibilities were to assist the food inspector in his or her duties and to up hold the standards of excellence to produced products at the plant.
- worked as a assembly line worker I packaged processed and weighed over 80,000 unadulterated product.
- worked on cutup line hanging whole birds and also split and weighed leg quarters.
- Positioned, align, and adjust parts for proper fit and assembly.
- Operated assembly machines and drills.
- Disassembled units to replace parts or to crate them for shipping.
- Followed safe work procedures and wore personal protective equipment as required.
- Maintained speed of assembly.
- Maintained a clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Helped train new hires.
- Assemble parts or units, and position, align, and fasten to assemblies, or subassemblies using hand tools and power tools.
- Read blueprints and specifications to determine component parts prior to assembly
- Communicate with other stations to ensure maximum productivity
- Supervise line workers
- inspected product on assembly line
- prepared product for packaging
- packaged product in industrial plastic for transport
- Worked as part of an assembly line building Yellow Jacket Manifolds.