- Measure quality of products to verify conformance to specifications, using measuring instruments such as air pressure, lubricating solvents, and computers.
- Assembled the wiring of braking mechanisms used by subway transportation systems
- Operated industrial machinery and soldered various product types, including electronic synthesizers
- Interpreted and strictly adhered to blueprints to ensure product specifications were met
- Logger assembly
- Running coding program
- Other hardware tasks
- Basic skills in computer operation
- Assemble all products according to manufacturer’s specifications.
- Complete work tasks as indicated by the work list
- Complete required information for invoice purposes.
- Other duties and/or tasks may be assigned on an as needed basis.
- Test performance of electromechanical assemblies, using test instruments such as Oscilloscopes, electronic voltmeters, or bridges.
- Reading blueprints, schematics, diagrams, or technical orders to determine methods and sequences of assembly.
- Align, fit, or assemble component parts, using hand or power tools, fixtures, templates, or microscope.
- Verify parts dimensions or clearance to ensure conformance two specifications, using Precision measuring instruments.
- Operate metalworking machine to fabricate housing, figs, fittings, or fixtures.
- Repair, Rework, or calibrate hydraulic or pneumatic assemblies or systems to meet operational specifications or tolerance.
- To set up, arrange, and operate equipment as per the specifications and instructions from the supervisor.
- To assemble parts or components to build a whole new product.
- To implement and identify needs for improvement by conveying it to the senior personnel, so that quality of products is maintained.
- To maintain and update the results related to various tests and inspection procedures conducted regarding the product specification.
- To maintain a safe, clean, and healthy environment and ensure the compliance with the company’s rules and policies.