- Provided recruiting assistance for the US Army recruiting high school seniors and adults to strengthen our nation’s interests.
- Ensured candidates met minimum criteria, set up ASVAB test and conducted drug tests and helped process them through the Military Entrance and Processing Station (MEPS)
- Met with family and enlistee to answer any questions as well as help the family gain a better understanding of life and opportunity of a soldier.
- Recruited in many ways including phone calls, face to face public encounters, high school presentation, walk ins and display booths.
- Maintained great working relationships with a network of influencers which included students, parents, educators, and community officials in 8 high schools and 2 colleges.
- Supervised the maintenance, cleanliness, and mileage logs of 10 company vehicles.
- Obtained private medical records of prospective applicants via use of authorized release of records forms for Chief Medical Officer for medical review process
- Recruited and determined applicant enlistment eligibility.
- Counseled applicants on enlistment programs and options.
- Prepared enlistment applications and processed qualified applicants to enlist in the Army and Army Reserve.
- Accounted for and prepared future soldiers for initial entry training implements and conducted Army awareness.