- Worked with real estates.
- Collect information from properties, measure houses and create new blueprints.
- Per direction, altered existing plans and design new remodeled plans
- Interact with City and County Department of Transportation and Development.
- Present plans for approval
- Fly drone, take pictures to prepare for real estate and property advertisements
- Operate computer-aided drafting (CAD) equipment or conventional drafting station to produce designs, working drawings, charts, forms and records (Archicad).
- Analyze building codes, by-laws, space and site requirements, and other technical documents and reports to determine their effect on architectural designs (Australian Standards).
- Prepare graphic representations or drawings of proposed plans or designs (Base Models / Display Models).
- Operate computer-aided drafting (CAD) and Building Information modeling (BIM) equipment or conventional drafting station to produce designs, working drawings, charts, forms and records.
- Created, printed and modified drawings in AutoCAD and Revit.
- Crafted detailed drawings that met customer requirements for structures using reinforced steel, concrete, masonry, and wood materials.
- Used computer-aided design software, including Auto CAD, Sketch Up Revit, 3D MAX Lumion, Rendering, Photoshop, etc ..to prepare blueprints.
- Developed CAD drawings from hand sketches, verbal instructions and site visits.
- Headquarter based in Lubumbashi, province of Katanga in The democratic republic of Congo. I was in charge of Creating structural framing drawings and required steel detailing for industrial projects, worked under the supervision of the Main architect. then Developed a passion for residential Architecture and from there transfer to the residential department and got promoted to head of the residential department before leaving the Country to pursue my studying of Architecture in Cyprus.
- I currently, still working for the Same company from time to times.I’m basically a drafter, as pursuing my design and Technology program at Ivy Tech Community college.
- Responsible for documentations with Weatherization Assistance Program for the community of low income.
- Compute load and grade requirements to determine specifications.
- Drafting at Bimaire LLC is, first of all, a team Job, we are placed in Teams of 4 to 5 and work under a team leader which was responsible for directing and project assignment.
- We receive projects from a various range of customers as such Fischer, Pulte Florida, Kova and much more to add options and modifications on residential plans using AutoCAD and Sapphire Builder before sending it back to the customers…