- Prepare material for lineman
- Assist in framing and setting poles
- Assist lineman in clipping in lines
- Inventoried materials
- Repair or replace wiring, equipment using hand tools or power tools.
- Use a variety of tools or equipment, such as power construction equipment, measuring devices and power tools.
- Prepare material lists and distribute materials needed for the job.
- Framing and climbing poles.
- Plan layout and installation of Power lines, equipment, or fixtures, based on job specifications and local codes.
- Use a variety of tools or equipment, such as hydraulic equipment, measuring devices, power tools, and testing equipment, such as phasers, ammeters, or Fault Locators.
- Provide assistance during emergencies by restoring power or setting up generators, placing M.O.T., or driving needed vehicles.
- Perform physically demanding tasks, such as digging trenches to lay conduit, climbing poles, and moving or lifting heavy objects.
- Secondary work