- Buck Scaffold
- Tube and clamp scaffold
- concrete forms
- aerial lift certified
- metal stud framing
- floor laying
- excavation layout
- Construct corners by fastening in plumb position a corner pole or building a corner pyramid of bricks, and filling in between the corners using a line from corner to corner to guide each course, or layer, of brick
- General house keeping
- Work in all aspects of construction and building
- Work Unsupervised
- Study specifications in sketches and plan details to prepare project layout and determine dimensions and materials required.
- Trim hardware, using hand or power tools.
- Select and order timber.
- Setting out for precast panels, drilling dowel bars, landing and propping using raking shore props.
- Setting out black plastic, boxing/chairing up and steel for concrete pour prep.
- Pouring, barrowing, shoveling, screeding broom finishing and edging concrete.
- Measuring and ordering concrete.
- Site supervision, instructing and managing workers.
- Installing cabinetry.
- Installing doors.
- Assisting excavator operators with digging, exposing and cleaning footings.
- Construction of homes.
- Erection of stick frames, hand pitched roofs and trusses.
- Application of external cladding and eave linings.
- Completion of internal fix outs and fit offs.
- Work on both residential and commercial projects.