application support, manager
- Liaise with business users and infrastructure support teams to ensure production issues are resolved on a timely basis and that correct actions are taken
- Implement continual improvement to ensure application stability and performance to minimize support calls.
- Development, contribution and maintenance of application support knowledgebase
- Supervise the work of employees to ensure adherence to quality standards, deadlines, and proper procedures, correcting errors or problems.
- Prepare and issue work schedules, deadlines, and duty assignments for employees.
application support(business analysis and application testing)
- Daily reconciliation of Life insurance.
- Re-validating payments for Life insurance business.
- Supporting contact centre agents in resolving issues emanating from Microsoft Dynamic CRM.
- Engage users to gather software requirements/business rules, and ensure alignment with development teams.
- Communicate client’s business requirements by constructing easy-to-understand data and process models.
- Undertaking user and system test plans.
- Partnered with developers to automate manual processes of an agent recruitment portal, thereby saving time and increasing the recruitment rate by 15%
senior application support
- Work with front line technical support teams to ensure timely validation and correction of market data questions/issues.
- Primary contact for Quote Plant appdev team for production issues.
- Monitor of the Quote Plant environment and participation in daily market open/market close calls to ensure stability for clients through the use of Splunk, Appdynamics.
- Documented cause/effect relation of QuotePlant tidal jobs and their affect to market data for consumption by team.
- Created patching plan for Quote Plants 100+ production servers to ensure no downtime during monthly patching cycles.
- Provide training to new hires and existing team.
- Every other week on-call rotation.
- Providing technical support to teams within the organisation, and to external clients when required
- Managing ticketed query system and ensuring comprehensive database of queries and resolutions is kept up to date
- Identifying and resolving technical issues
- Assisting with systems integrations
- SQL debugging of Database (Oracle, MSSQL or MySQL)
senior application support
- Identifying the issues when any of the server are down.
- Enter commands and observe system functioning to verify correct operations and detect errors..
- Design database views to support business applications, ensuring system scalability, security, performance and reliability.
- Test changes to database applications and servers.
- Perform weekly and monthly sanity checks on production and testing environments before business hours.
- Storing, updating and analyzing the trade data which was stored in Database.
- Working on Windows and Linux operating systems.