- Interacting with the functional team to resolve the Production issues.
- Worked on Abap Note Implementations.
- Worked on Code changes .
- Got opportunities to work on varies areas in abap.
- Trained on WinShuttle tool .
- Graphical designing and image manipulation.
- Coordinated with the backend developer and implemented the user interface as per client’s requirements.
- Technologies used:Ionic 3
- Analysis and Requirement gathering.
- Estimation for the business requirement.
- Write, test, implement and rewrite jobs to perform data manipulation as per business needs.
- Creating unit test cases, unit testing and UAT support.
- Develop applications in accordance with agile framework.
- Create and update application documents.
application developer / programmer
- Assist product management and business development in the development of new product requirements.
- Estimate the effort and risk associated with solutions that meet the business requirements.
- Contribute to the creation of the project plan & report on task progress. Escalate any current or potential issues
- Develop solutions to meet business requirements using industry best practice development methodologies.
- Create unit tests for all code.
- Develop appropriate technical documentation associated with solutions.
- Develop appropriate user and operational documentation as required.
- Develop custom java programs(Spring framework), business process(bpel), decision tables, pricing changes for BRM systems.
- Doing the performance testing of the code to optimize the performance and detect bottleneck in system before programs are pushed to production.
- Develop mediation flows, integrate JMS/MQ, integrate SOAP web services, and integrate CICS WebServices using IBM WebSphere ESB.
- VRM(Vendor Revenue Management) Re-DesignIndependently redesigned the existing VRM Model from scratch for reporting in Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition.