- Assemble support structures and install components, units, subassemblies, wiring, or assembly casings, using rivets, bolts, soldering or micro-welding equipment.
- Fabricate or form parts, coils, or structures according to specifications, using drills, calipers, cutters, or saws.
- Maintain inventory of spare parts.
- Maintain a professional appearance and manner.
- Observes and tests operation of appliances, such as refrigerators, washers, and dryers, and makes initial installation adjustments accordingly.
- Levels dishwashers and connects hoses to water pipes, using plumbing and other hand tools.
- Disassembles and re-installs existing kitchen cabinets and assembles and installs prefabricated kitchen cabinets in conjunction with appliance installation.
- Learn and follow safety regulations.Distribute materials, supplies, or subassemblies to work areas.
- Othen using a Lull forklift to put appliance to higher levels of apartment buildings
- Advises customers regarding use and care of appliance and provides them with emergency service number.
- Lights and adjusts pilot lights on gas stoves and examines valves and burners for gas leakage and specified flame.