analyst / programmer
- Design, develop, support and maintain code, tests and tools across a diverse application suite primarily responsible for the monitoring and collection of NSW gaming machine data on behalf of the NSW government.
- Contribute to both front-end and back-end development
- Assist in improving automation of all aspects of software development throughout the entire delivery lifecycle. This includes automated builds, deployment, configuration and monitoring
- Evaluate new technologies and work with the team to adopt these to keep our solutions modern and responsive
- Ensure the delivery of a quality product through techniques such as peer review and unit testing
- Work within a cross disciplinary team with a mix of developers, testers and business analysts on planning, design and documentation
- Provide system support by investigating, liaising and advising on problems reported by business support teams, system testers, and 3rd party providers.
- 1.2 years of experience in Software Asset Management.
- Managed software lifecycle of all the software licenses for a US based client.
- Usage of tools like ASPERA and BMC Remedy.
- Managed all the softwares and hardwares in BMC Product Catalog to make them available for the users in software request portal.
- Monitoring of back end jobs and ensuring proper import of bulk data for software compliance regulation.
- Management of users’ profiles in ASPERA.
- Presently working with google shopping that the E-Commerce department of google where we work with the U.S online merchants
- Hold an experience in the process annotations( where a robot is helped to learn the merchants layouts).
- Hold an experience in google my business process worked for the south africa international market where we helped the customers in verifying their business online.
- Read source documents such as canceled checks, sales reports, or bills, and enter data in specific data fields or onto tapes or disks for subsequent entry, using keyboards or scanners.
analyst, quality assessment
- Project Management/ Performance Improvement: Managed quality assessment initiatives. Including conducting initial literature reviews to determine best practice, the development of research tools, data collection, database development, statistical data analysis and generating and presenting final reports.
- Root Cause Analysis: Facilitated multidisciplinary root/cause analysis reviews of sentinel events and incidents.
- C4QI: Participated in the development of C4QI, a national organization of comprehensive cancer centers working collaboratively to (1) develop a joint database geared toward outcomes benchmarking, (2) investigate methods of increasing error reporting, and (3) examine rapid cycle improvement strategies.
- Public Speaking & Training: Developed performance improvement training material for new employees, and provided bi-monthly training to all new employees.
- Providing timely updates on financial market issues to the team.
- Monitor Team Mailbox and take action accordingly.
- Prepare monthly adoption report and quarterly adoption report.
- Send out weekly report for different regions.