Analyst Resume Examples
- My primary job is to work for an Insurance project where the activities are Investigating the incorrect customers information for every policies falling under the Error report.
- To Calculate the banks commission percent for every policy based on different products and different tax rates.
- On July 2017 started my career in Standard chartered GBS as an Officer/Analyst supporting India Investments and Account opening team.
- Quickly adapted to the Singapore Investments team where my support was required and an Intend to learn a new process.
- Also I have been trained to work for Gulf Investments and Jersey countries whenever there a support required.
- I have been working in Gulf Investments to place the Mutual funds Redemption or Subscription order which directly hits the customers account.
- In Jersey settlements my work is to prepare announcements for every Corporate action Events.
- Key and program specified commands and engineering specifications into computer system to change functions and test final layout.
- Develop manuals, texts, workbooks, or related materials for use in conjunction with production materials or for training.
- Collect information and make judgments through observation, interviews, and the review of documents.
- Perform ongoing hardware and software maintenance operations, including installing or upgrading hardware or software.
- Prepare and process legal documents and papers, such as summonses, subpoenas, complaints, appeals, motions, and pretrial agreements.
- Conduct presentations on research findings for clients and at research meetings.
- Weigh packages or letters to determine postage needed, using weighing scales and rate charts.
- Analyzed and researched reporting issues to improve accounting operations procedures.
- Develop or update procedures, policies, or standards.
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using word processing, or spreadsheets.
- Review operating practices and procedures to determine whether improvements can be made in areas such as workflow, reporting procedures, or expenditures.
- To review the Websites and Ads according to the Google policies
- Providing excellent customer service to Google advertisers and manage client advertising Determine business needs, project scope and processes with client representative.
- Monitoring ads sand helping clients to increase their revenue .
- Work on quality audit samples.
- Prepare docs related to Quality Analysis.
- Review the Ads pushed by the advertisers in Google Adwords.
- Taking appropriate action on the ads according to the content(images/video/audio) on ad .
- Managed sponsored campaigns both on Amazon and off Amazon via Amazon Advertising Console
- Handled million dollar ad accounts for sellers operating in US, India and UAE markets
- Researched keyword trends via Helium 10 and performed in-depth keyword analysis to structure and create effective ad campaigns
- Performed intricate data analysis to support solid decision making in order to improve ad campaign performance
- Defined and developed accurate metrics and custom reports based on current business goals and client requirements
- Provided ad information and ad sales forecast to assist management in developing long term business plans
- Worked with account managers to devise powerful marketing strategies to increase our market capture ratio and beat rising competition
- Efficiently supporting the client’s Customs Compliance process by analysing product information in order to assign Harmonized Tariff Schedule number.
- Interpreting data, analyzing results using statistical techniques and providing ongoing reports.
- Interpreting data, analyzing results using statistical techniques and providing ongoing reports
- per-clearance and Post clearance Compliance
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets .
- FTA Qualification, solicitation and verification services.
sr. analyst (e2)
- Handling all queries regarding financial transaction.
- Well versed with all kinds of equity related queries from market.
- Working with financial market deadlines.
- Analysing and processing financial trades on behalf of the Custodian.
- Authorising BUY/SELL trades in market on behalf of the Custodian.
- Making MIS report.
- Cross trainning other team members on various system applications.
- Performed system analysis, documentation, implementation and user support.
- Diagnosed network and system problems to mitigate operational risk.
- Awarded for Performance Excellence
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload.
- Attention to detail and precision, solid work ethics concerning meeting deadlines and reliability.
- An effective communicator with excellent interpersonal skills, logical thinking and analytical abilities
- Individual performer.
- Work with various stakeholders and groups to plan training logistics, schedule participants, and
- Coordinate facilitators.
- Coordinate scheduling/logistics for multiple classes simultaneously send program invites, track
- Responses and send calendar invites, reminders.
- Work closely with Workday HCM, HR and QA and UI automation teams.
- Manage and maintain participant enrollment and master coach/facilitator tracker.
- I am working in Risk Consulting division under the Advisory line of business of the firm.
- Responsible to research and analyze the data provided.
- Data collection using primary and secondary research tools to complete the missing data to perform analysis.
- Worked as a Tester for various Macro Tools.
- Worked as Internal Quality Analyst.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.