- Assisted guests with any questions or concerns that they may have.
- Gave directions and monitored line ups.
- Handed out pamphlets of the days’ events.
- Communicated efficiently with co-workers.
- Radioed in First Aid, Security, and Maintenance crew when needed.
- Provide information on goods and services.
- Organize the flow of customers during events.
- Identify problem areas and assist with mechanical corrections.
- Review the information given and suggest future endeavours to solve problems
- Contact customers to set up photo sessions.
- Email customers to let them know about promotions.
- Attach address labels, identification codes, and shipping instructions to containers.
- Maintain a supply of packing materials.
- Give prospective students tours of West Liberty University
- Organize campus visitation days
- Communicate with families and students via email and phone
- Work as part of a team dynamic
- Have an understanding of computer programs and software
- Placed received orders.
- Handled various types of money transaction.
- Maintained restaurant upkeep and duties for our guest areas, cooking areas and dish area.
- Ensure all guests are satisfied with their choices and want to come back repeatedly.
- Serve dishes accordingly and accurately.
- Remove all finished dishes and waste items from our guest’s tables during and after their visit.
- Offer any items that may ensure the visit is easier for anyone who comes in.