- Ability to work as a team or individually
- Perform troubleshooting maintenance and checks on aircraft flight controls, stabilization systems, avionics and controlled equipment
- Utilize common and specialty tools including crimpers, strippers, cutters, and soldering irons to terminate wire ends to contacts, terminal lugs, shields, and components (i.e., relays, diodes, and resistors)
- Ability to remove and replace aircraft components
- Manage work task to be done before or on time
- Implement, maintain, or improve electrical instruments, equipment, facilities, components, products, or systems for commercial, industrial, or domestic purposes.