- Interpret engineering drawings, schematic diagrams to determine quality and reliability standards.
- Aircraft Assembly on CF6.
- Handle materials.
- Used air tools and hand tools to assemble aircraft parts.
- Be your own quality control.
- Troubleshoot aircraft structural, mechanical or hydraulic systems to identify problems and adjust and repair systems according to specifications, technical drawings, manuals and established procedures
- Repair and overhaul aircraft structural, mechanical or hydraulic systems
- Install or modify aircraft engines and mechanical, hydraulic, flight control, fuel and pneumatic systems
- Dismantle airframes, aircraft engines or other aircraft systems for repair, overhaul and cleaning, and reassemble
- Perform and document routine maintenance
- Order and maintain inventory of parts and supplies.