- Supervise sorting, grading and packaging of products for EU market.
- Ensure compliance with the standards such as Global GAP, Organic certification, Non GMO, Fair Trade.
- Coordinate with Ministry of Agriculture officials to ensure proper certification of products before they are shipped to EU and US market.
- Ensure safety of all personnel working in the farm and consumers of the products there in.
- Ensure continues production of over 40 herbs and spices grown in the farm for export.
- Make parking lists and transaction documents necessary for shipping the consignments.
- Coordinate with the product buyers in London and USA every time shipment is made
- Registered pesticides, herbicides and fungicides at Plant Protection Department of DOA
- Registered fertilizer and foliar-fertilizer at Land-use Department of DOA
- Preparing pesticides Labels for the packages and containers
- Making pesticides research plots
- Data Collection and Analysis for Research Plots
- Reporting to the Line Manager
- To ensure the continued supply of raw material for the canning factory through identification and recruitment of potential farmers.
- Developing a reliable out grower base to meet the quality specifications for the canning factory.
- Supervising field officers in the execution of the field operations.
- Assessing and approving farmers on their suitability to receive loans.
- Ensuring that the ISO 9001:200 and HACCP standards were observed in the production of crops.
- Help the farmers identify diseases, weeds, and insect pests.
- Tour contracted farms to observe work being done, to inspect crops, and to evaluate plant and soil conditions.
- Growth of edible plants using an aeroponic system developed by Hexagro Urban Farming
- Experiments in soilless agriculture using aeroponics technics
- Management of the customers
- Design of a service related to indoor gardens provided to customers
agronomist / master planner
- Planning for crop planting and farm activities for east coast region.
- Monitor the growth of the plants for seed production.
- Demonstrate or explain working techniques, practices, or safety regulations to workers.
- Hire, train, or supervise workers engaged in planting, spraying, irrigating and harvesting.
- Plan and direct development or production of higher-yield hybrid plant varieties.