- Answering the customers through Web Chat. Helping them with the bundle service and stand alone broadband service.
- Giving the discounts on plans if necessary.
- Implement system projects in collaboration with technical staff, engineering consultants, installers, and vendors.
- Sort and distribute mail/email/fax
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
- Sell various types of insurance policies to businesses and individuals on behalf of insurance companies, including life, medical insurance or specialized policies such as marine, farm/crop, and medical malpractice.
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail or social media
- Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling
- Listen to customer requests, troubleshooting the technical aspects.
- Providing alternate solutions
- Handling Multiple customers and there queries.
- Cancel or upgrade accounts
sr. advisor/assistant manager
- Demonstrate and explain products to customers
- Generate prospects and book appointments
- Travel by foot, bus, or car to customers’ homes
- Field train fellow reps
- Accumulated $19,344 in C.P.O thus far
- Achieved President’s Club
- Became #1 for sales in the Escondido office and #3 in the division