- Provide information to students regarding courses offered and policies and procedures
- Review students’ applications for eligibility, and thoroughly interview students to find motivation.
- Review transcripts to ensure that students meet graduation or college entrance requirements and write letters of recommendation.
- Plan, direct, and participate in recruitment and enrollment activities.
senior admissions representative
- Develop relationships with agency contacts on an ongoing basis to ensure continuous referrals
- Raise awareness of the college by attending job fairs, community events, marketing, and business meeting
- Monitor social media, daily news trends and competitors to offer new ideas to the college
- Train team and develop new Admissions Representatives and help them adjust to school climate
- Establish and maintain relationships with prospective students in order to promote recruiting of students to the college.
- Scheduled and coordinated recruiting events
- Delivered presentations to large groups
- Booked airline tickets, rental cars, as well as hotel accommodations
- Created detailed schedule of events for recruiting trips
- Conduct face-to-face or personal interviews, telephone interviews
- E-mail correspondence to identify high school and adult student prospects to determine their educational needs, concerns and interests.
- Facilitate orientation and Registration day activities.
- Closely assist and mentor students through the Admissions process.
- Ensure compliance with applicable Company policies and procedures, laws and regulations.
- Verbally communicate approved presentations to promote programs to prospective adult and high school students.
- Actively generate referral business to help maintain Company goals.
- Assisted in patient admission process based on federal and state laws
- Completed preliminary paperwork for incoming and outgoing patients.
- Performed basic clerical duties, including document filing, bookkeeping and faxing.
- Worked with patients to resolve problems, improve operations and provide exceptional customer service.
- The role also included taking payments from patients providing information to the patients, answering phone calls, transferring phone calls to the proper areas basic office duties.
- Maintained financial accuracy by collecting deposits, fees and payments, processing changes and issuing receipts.
- Oversaw fast-paced front desk operations at busy facility with as many patients, and family members.