- Developed a thorough understanding of all training programs offered by the college.
- Contacted prospective students by telephone, email or text message to schedule appointments for interviews.
- Interviewed prospective students and completed their enrollment paperwork in a timely manner.
- Provided excellent customer service to prospective students and enrolled students in accordance of the college mission statement.
- Performed routine clerical, office and data entry tasks.
- Screens potential student applicants via phone and campus interviews for enrollment eligibility to qualify candidates and introduce students to DeVry’s academic programs.
- Process student course planning request and program selection, review registration requirements, provide financial aid resources, schedule test counseling, and submit scholarship applications.
- Maintain DC licensure to recruit and adhere to laws and regulations governing student recruitment activities as well as the DeVry Code of Business Conduct and Ethics.
- Schedule and confirm appointments for students, applicants, or supervisors
- Counsel students through University of Phoenix’s educational opportunities.
- Collaborate with team members and management to exceed budget.
- Forecast future performance goals.
- Generate leads and brand-loyalty through superior customer service.
senior admissions advisor
- Phone, video conferencing, and in-person outreach to prospective applicants who have expressed interest in higher education programs.
- Interview prospective students to determine career goals, degree program interests, and motivational factors.
- Provide prospects with information on such topics as college degree programs and admission requirements, financial aid opportunities, and university resources
- Guide applicants through the admissions process by setting expectations, linking them to financial aid and academic advisors, gathering the documents necessary to start college, and walking them through student portal (Canvas)
- Use of dual screen computer system, hard- and soft-phone, Salesforce, Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook), PeopleSoft, Skype, WebEx, ImageNow, and common office tools (fax, printer, scanner, multi-line phones, etc.)
- Provide admissions, academic and career advisement to prospective and current students as it pertains to the National University academic degree and certificate programs.
- Provides information regarding the admissions and enrollment processes.
- Facilitates the collection of all required admissions documents, proactively follows up with prospective students, and provides ongoing customer service to students throughout the completion of their degree programs.
- Maintains a solid functional knowledge of National University programs, policies, procedures and practices to effectively support prospective and current students.