junior administrative analyst
- Development and execution activities related to the company’s marketing plan;
- Planning and monitoring of B2C events;
- Internal communication / internal marketing;
- Interaction with an agency in creating content and pieces/briefing;
- Creation and execution of the people development plan.
- product catalogue´s registry and management
- import process coordination (end-to-end), for air and sea shipments
- freight pricing and approval
- Issuance of A/P Invoices
- logistic control for road transportation and
- bill of landing register and control for logistic auditing purposes
- knowledge of M&O System for freight management.
- Completed medical billing documentation and coding tasks.
- Supervised and trained staff members.
- Assisted patients with their concerns in the office/ phone.
- Provided hospitals with urgent data for surgical requests.
- Conducted medical appeals & precertification required for bil
- Protect the security of patients medical records to ensure that confidentiality is maintained though HIPAA regulations.
- Organized and processed imports of engine part replacements
- Monitored imports by contacting the courier company
- Coordinated the CEO meeting schedule
- Technical support to customers for use of software products
- Responsible for coordinating office activities for Finance section and other programs within the branch, ordering/maintaining and inventory supplies and equipment for colleagues, purchasing and procurement processes.
- 8 years’ experience in AASIS (Arkansas Administrative Statewide Information System) preparing requisitions and time keeping,
- Preparing monthly and quarterly reports/invoicing for Bioterrorism grant, Hospital Preparedness grant and Arkansas Nuclear One Entergy Agreement
- Maintaining/producing Memorandum of Agreements, Memorandum of Understanding and Technical Service Agreement, assisting with grant processed for various grants/sub grants, processing sub-grants for Nuclear One
- Running commitment reports, updating and maintaining internal Personal Control reports ,completed inventory for asset commodities.
- 8 plus years’ experience with negotiating contracts with external vendors for various meetings, purchases of goods and services along with maintenance agreements for software and equipment warranties.
- Preparedness Human Resource Coordinator, responsibilities include processing job vacancy request, hire packets, employee badge information and various other duties.