Activities Coordinator Resume Examples
- Develop leisure activities and hobbies suited to each individual to keep them active.
- Work with individuals to help them plan and maintain exercise goals.
- Work with individuals to help them plan and maintain economic goals.
- Assisting individuals with appropriately completing their job duties.
- Ensuring the safety of all individuals, both mentally and physically.
- Plan budgets and arrange for purchase of supplies.
- Coordinated and lead activities for residents of the nursing home
- Conducted interviews with residents
- Assisted with the care of residents
activities coordinator/ volunteer
- Participated in a team approach in designing therapeutic and active activities that are developmentally appropriate for patients and families.
- Engaged with residents daily through assistance with daily activities.
- Routinely collaborated with department manager to correct problems and improve interactions among staff and patients.
- Currently only Involved as a bi-weekly volunteer.
activities coordinator / student services
- Planning, budgeting and monitoring all student activities and programs for Lexis English School in Maroochydore and Noosa – Sunshine Coast – Australia.
- Working at the school in the department of student services and liaising between students, administrative staff and community members to facilitate the success of student programs.
- Promoting and mentoring student leaders in order to facilitate a healthy and positive student group atmosphere. Assisting in finding extra-curricular activities for all students during evenings and weekends.
- Working with, assisting and helping to integrate students from a variety of social and economic backgrounds into the school and Australia.
- Budgeting and ensuring student events are held in accordance with Lexis English Schools standards and policies.
- Assisting with special events like homecoming, student registration, orientation and health fairs.
- Planning and organising student programs together with Sunshine Coast TAFE and University through orientation sessions and meetings with staff.
- Composes and/or types routine correspondence.
- Development and implementation of advertising and promotional.
- Development and maintenance of all areas of Community and Member Web Site.
- Assists Director with creating and maintaining accurate and efficient filing systems.
- Creates and maintains events in Activity Registration notebook at Fitness Front Desk.
- Answers calls to assist the general membership with questions about departmental programs or facilities as needed.
- Answers member and prospective member questions with accuracy and efficiency.
- Observe after school gym hours at the community center
- Provide direct service and support to individuals or clients, such as handling a referral for homelessness issues, conducting a needs evaluation, or resolving complaints.
- Transport and accompany residents to shopping areas or to appointments, using automobile.
- Initiates correspondence with homeowners/renters to introduce the Club and Club amenities.
- Provide direct service and support to individuals or clients, such as resolving complaints, directing, and answering all questions.
- Maintains adequate inventory of event flyers and program brochures.
- Operates key office machines including but not limited to: computer programs, Jonas, fax machine and copier.
- Orders and maintains office supplies and collateral for department.
- Coordinated a variety of activities to engage residents to improve quality of life.
- Spent one on one times with residents and focused on community reintegration activities.
- Prepares summaries and reports.
- Performs clerical duties that may include typing, copying, composing routine correspondence and taking minutes at meetings.
- Performs various administrative and sales duties.
- Works closely with Fitness Supervisor and/or Fitness Front Desk staff to assist in coordination or operation of the Fitness division of the Lifestyle Activities Department as needed.
- Completes special projects and related duties as assigned by the Department Manager.
- Assists with monitoring facilities and programs to improve and expand current offerings.
activities coordinator/front desk
- Assisting guests and vacationers during their stay as time-share owners.
- Supervising children, water safety, educating guests on local wildlife, foliage and shells.
- Coordinates various recreational rooms usage and assists with set-up/breakdown as needed.
- Maintains and develops strong relationships with current residents to encourage participation in club events and maintain a high level of resident satisfaction.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.