- Inspect account books and accounting systems for efficiency, effectiveness, and use of accepted accounting procedures to record transactions of Revenues.
- Report to management about internal audit results, and recommend changes in operations and financial activities.
- Maintaining of Fixed Asset Register. Doing audits for the other companies.
- Checking inventory data for weekly basis
junior accounts executive
- Reconciling, preparing and uploading VAT, NBT and SVAT schedules
- Record bank entries and monthly utility bills, allowances as payable and expenses (accrued basis)
- Ledger reconciliations and prepare financial reports
- Checking and confirming
- Handling the Invoices.
- Cash and Bank Entries.
- Petty Cash.
- Sales and Purchases updating in work sheet.
- Handle full set of accounts
- Prepare monthly reconciliation (bank, salary, intercompany)
- Handling GST filing and reporting on monthly basis
- Liaise with auditor and tax agent with regards to company’s account
- Assist in preparation of financial statement
- Maintained integrity of cash book, general ledger, including the chart of accounts.
- Prepare monthly salary sheet of the employees.
- Support internal and external auditing.
- Appraise, evaluate, and inventory real property and equipment, recording information such as the description, value and location of property.