- Retain Revenue
- multi – task
- manage account and updates
- Perform P2P invoicing functions to the Business Divisions in compliance with Sime Darby’s policies, procedures and statutory requirement.
- Ensure month end / year end closing activities related to P2P process are executed according to timeliness
- Coordinate closely with other GSC FA functions to deliver seamless, end-to-end service to the Business Divisions .
- Address and resolve queries or issue on timely basis and escalate complex queries or issues to Team Lead / Asst Team Lead as required
- Perform P2P invoicing function to Sime Darby Motor Malaysia business division using SAP accounting software
senior account specialist
- Ability to understand and implement appropriate claims processes and courses of action when adjudicating claims, to include new day claims, claims requiring research, claims requiring adjustments and claims associated with other health insurance coverage.
- Adjusted medical claims for medicare, Tricare, and blue cross blue shield of New Jersey customers.
- Calculated deductibles, premiums, and copays.
- Monitor medical bills for errors or uncovered items, negotiate bills when appropriate, and authorize the payment of medical claims.
- Provided benefit and claims information to health care providers, also clarifying how claims paid and resolving claim issues.
- Assisted health insurance customers by telephone in verifying their medical benefits and processing claims for medical claims and prescription claims.
- Handling dealerships account and linking them to a network of lenders
- consistently exceeded company quota while managing more than 200
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential
- Briefing and training new employees on the policies of the company
- Does B2B outbound calls to both cleaning service providers and its clients to schedule, confirm and follow-up cleaning services (Floor Care Group)
- Notifies cleaning service providers for completion of documents needed to have their rendered services get paid (Paperwork Follow-up)
- Ensures correct documents are attached for billing purposes (Attachment Validation)
- Occasionally does review and audit calls for quality monitoring
- Helps out in conducting training to new hires
- Assists Team Manager in updating team member’s progression plan, schedule and break adherence and other needed reports