- Establish good working relationships with key accounts’ decision-makers and anyone who has influence with respect to the handled categories.
- Monitor sales data, out of stock, pricing, stock levels, share of market, quality of displays (account merchandising standards) and analyze this information and prepare reports to identify areas for improvement to be able to implement strategies in maximizing sales and product visibility.
- Manage in store advertising, customized merchandising and promotional programs.
- Conduct regular store visits to assess overall business in the area and monitor competitive activities such as brand launching, advertising and promotion campaigns, price surveys and to inform management about such activities
- Ensure maintenance of accurate and updated database of all existing and potential accounts to assist identification of needs. Use this information for planning and implementation of programs.
- Conduct periodic business reviews with the top management/decision-makers of assigned accounts
- Prepare, propose and implement business-building plans for each account/ outlet
- Perform a heavy volume of inbound and outbound phone duties, including contacting and transferring clients to appropriate parties
- Use the internal proprietary software and technology of Rock Connections
- Participate in regular training on products and clients of Rock Connections
- Filter leads on behalf of Rock Connections clients
account specialist/retention sales
- Win back disappointed customers through empathy and compassion.
- Consult charts to determine charges for services provided.
- Promote products, services, and savings plans when appropriate.
- Provide co-workers with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems or in resolving escalated complaints or disputes.
- Analyze financial activities.
- Ensure each customer is getting the best service provided.
- Processing and evaluating the capacity of borrower.
- Financial spreads of his/her financial statement, Determine the financial ratios whether the borrower is passed or not.
- Identify the credit risk rating of the borrower.
- Solicit new clients for portfolio build-up.
- Preparing the loan documents and ensure the validation of all documents submitted.
- Monitoring the monthly payment and account visitation if the borrower’s does not pay in due date.
account specialist/supervisor team lead
- Scheduling and Man powering
- Making Sure that all shifts are filled up and all agents are performing well
- Answering escalated concerns from the customers
- Making sure quality services