- Collections officer under Banco de oro, Metrobank and Home Credit.
- Answering Inbound calls
- Outbound calls
- Email broadcasting
- Text Broadcasting
- Field Tracer
- Handled accounts payable and receivable
- Maintained records of business costs, such as labor and material
- Checked invoices for inaccuracies and contacted clients about invoices that are past due
- Reconciled accounts with the general ledger and handled general account queries.
- Provide secretarial support
- Answering calls & Filing
- Regular postal runs, data entry, end-of-day reconciliation and banking preparation
- Maintenance of reception
- Management of incoming and outgoing mails
- Executed financial transactions according to bank policies and procedures
- Responded to customer inquiries, providing information on bank accounts, policies, products, and services
- Assessed needs of customers, suggesting products and services accordingly
- Researched and resolved service-related problems
- Reconciles general and subsidiary bank accounts by gathering and balancing information.
- Provides financial status information by preparing special reports; completing special projects.
- Corrects errors by posting adjusting journal entries.
- Maintains general ledger accounts by reconciling accounts receivable detail and control accounts; adjusting entries for amortizations prepaids; analyzing and reconciling retainage and accounts payable ledgers; preparing fixed asset depreciation and accruals.