- Consultant to schools on how to evaluate students’ work to determine progress and make suggestions for improvement.
- Conduct workshops, and demonstrations to teach principles, techniques, or methods in subjects such as English language skills, science, mathematics, 21st century skills.
- Design curriculum based on Multiple Intelligence theory.
- Design activities to promote physical, mental, and social development such as games, arts and crafts, music, and storytelling.
- Write articles on educational topics.
- Supervise, train, and direct professional staff and interns.
- Participate in institutional strategic planning.
- Direct, plan, and implement policies, objectives and regulations for academic development at the university such as curricuar design and improvement, curricular assesment.
- Plan and implement pedagogical training for teachers and supervise the evaluation of their performance.
- Supervise the implementation of general studies subjects and Entrepreneurship
- Prepare and organize processes for self assesing and Acreditation of academic programmes and institution.
- Paticipate in international projects aimed to build capacities.
- Designing and Implementing a one-year plan for the academic branch in the entity.
- Managing a team of 5. 2 content moderators (teachers), 2 workshop moderators (teacher assistants), and 1 content researcher.
- Managing the flow of the astronomy sessions throughout the year for 60 attendees.
- Evaluate curricula, teaching methods, and programs to determine their effectiveness, efficiency, and utilization, and to ensure that school activities comply with government agencies and local regulations.
- Interview and recruit faculty for appropriate departments.
- Plan faculty meetings, orientations, training and workshops.
- Support and participate in school and college related activities.
- Plan budget, schedule and resources for Institute
- Develop educational process and policies to meet curriculum goals.
- Develop and implement academic enhancement program.
academic director, teacher
- Observe and evaluate teachers’ work to make suggestions for improvement
- Conduct classes, workshops, and demonstrations to teach principles, techniques, or methods in subject such as English language skills and life skills.
- Instruct students individually and in groups, using various teaching methods such as lectures, discussions, and demonstrations and etc.
- Provide information, guidance, and preparation for international ESL examinations.