- Co-ordination with Faculty and Parents
- Maintained SOPs
- Prepared monthly test schedules
- Conducted manual attendance
- Absentees tracking
- Dropouts tracking, recovery and reporting
- Conducted and supervised periodic and occassional activities
- Development of teaching process and content.
- Conduct classes
- Weekly inspections at different branches and coordinate
- Prepare mocks
- Manages the day-to-day office operations of the Activities on centers, involving constant interaction with all center heads.
- Provide technical support to center heads.
- Prepare and deliver lectures to center head and teachers on topics such as programming, data structures, and software.
- Manages demanding books, calendars, maintains organized files , provide solutions on Mail, keep reporting.
- Assists with presentations including formatting and sourcing content.
- Developing a creative learning community across the school
- to have knowledge, understanding and enthusiasm for creative teaching and learning as a key to raising achievement, aspiration and motivation
- to build a community of creative learning practice across the school, involving all departments as appropriate
- to involve parents, Governors and other members of the community extensively throughout the programme
- to develop, through dialogue with the wider school community, an enquiry based approach which addresses a range of issues relevant to the broader developmental needs of the school and its learners and is linked to the school improvement plan
- to ensure all programme activity is carried out with due regard to health and safety and the safeguarding of children and young people
- Plan, evaluate, and revise curricula.
- Conduct research in Primary Healthcare field.
- Collaborate with colleagues in the accreditation for nursing school.
- Dissertation tutor for nursing degree.