- Responsible for delivering an effective curriculum for Pre-Primary students and making sure that the departmental goals are achieved.
- Academic monitoring of over 300 students
- Supervision of Teachers and Administrative Staff
- Identifying and buying cost-effective material for various activities of Pre-Primary School.
- Conducting Parent-Teacher consultations.
- Arranging training and educational workshops once a month.
- Communication with University for smooth execution of courses.
- Perform administrative duties such as serving as department head.
- To give away the General info & Research work in the academic planner.
- To make the time table & proxy for day today schedule.
- Collaborate with teachers to develop and maintain curriculum standards and set performance goals and objectives.
- Recruit & hire staff.
- Evaluate curricula, teaching methods, and programs to determine their effectiveness, efficiency and utilization.
- Coordinate and direct the activities of teachers, extracurricular activities and programs.
- Oversee the preparation and maintenance of attendance.
- Prepare class time table and individual time table.
- Prepare the academic calendar along with the list of events and celebrations.
- Supervised and trained staff of English teachers
- Ensured the overall productivity, quality, and sustainability of academic curriculum
- Developed and implemented curriculum for a pilot program
- Oversaw the overall academic performance of the students
- Optimized implementation of classroom curriculum
- Efficiently managed day-to-day educational operations through teacher guidance, curriculum implementation, student guidance, and increased student performance and enrollment
- Manage academic team to ensure the catering of high quality English education to students.
- Propose and develop school curriculum and programs to match students’ demographics and expectations.
- Represent school in public outreach events, e.g. seminars and workshops on English language teaching, TOEFL/IELTS workshops.
- Deliver regular Teachers Professional Development for both in-service and new teachers.
- Partake as Teacher Trainer in new-teacher training programs.
- Teach English: General and Exam-prep English classes (TOEFL/IELTS).