More Job Descriptions for :
- Establish and maintain cooperative relationships with customers.
- Determine desired outcomes, locations, and equipment needs by consulting with clients.
- Determine desired picture composition, selecting and adjusting subjects, equipment, and lighting to achieve desired effects.
- Take pictures of individuals, families, and small groups on location.
- Adjust apertures, shutter speeds, and camera focus based on a combination of factors such as lighting, field depth and subject motion.
- Manipulate and enhance scanned or digital images to create desired effects, using computers and specialized software.
- Directed wedding guests to pose for photographs
- Determined the locations for the photographs
- Took photographs of the preparation, wedding ceremony, and after party
- Edited pictures and distributed them to client
- Prepare lights and flashes to be used with cameras in order to ensure appropriate subject lighting.
- Enhance images to ensure appropriate light and placement of subjects and process images according to standards
- Set up photography equipment at wedding venues and ensured that cameras are properly calibrated
- Performed inventory of photography equipment and supplies to minimize chances of out of stock situations