More Job Descriptions for :
- Complete all dispatch documentation/ scanning in accordance with company policy.
- Ensured that the security of all consignments is upheld in line with company policy.
- Managed customer concerns regarding delivery of parcels Registered and Certified Mail.
- Ensure company equipment and facilities are correctly maintained.
- Follow relevant safety regulations and state laws governing vehicle operation and ensure that patients follow safety regulations.
- Arrange to pick up particular patient or patients transport them to daily recovery classes.
- Provide patients with assistance entering and exiting vehicles, and help them with any luggage for their overnights stays with the facility.
- Pick up patients at prearranged locations and transport them to Community Bridges facilities.
- Calm and courteous interactions with clients
- Speedy and safe transportation times
- Self reliant on time scheduling
- Taking initiative for cleaning and maintenance when not driving
- Transported deliveries locally and over the road.
- Assisted clients in safely boarding and exiting the vehicle wheelchair and scooter assisted, safety requirements and carrying small belongings.
- Ensured and maintained safe driving techniques to manage time arrivals for individuals according to company policy.
- Maintained positive relationship with clients and team members.
- Record numbers of loads moved, using work tickets.
- Secure cargo for transport using covers.
- Drive trucks with capacities greater than 3 tons, including tractor-trailer combinations, to transport Fly Ash.
- Operate equipment, such as CB radios to exchange necessary information with supervisors or other drivers.
- Install or remove special equipment, such as tire chains.