More Job Descriptions for talent acquisition manager Resumes
sr. talent acquisition manager (promotion)
- Led team of 40 recruiters who execute on that strategy – direct and matrix – US.
- Partner with executive stakeholders to identify critical skill areas
- Work with Recruitment Leaders, Business Managers, Human Resources and leadership teams across the US enterprise.
- Introduction of enterprise standards and consistent processes.
- Talent acquisition operations for the US.
- Data driven talent acquisition strategy.
- Ensure accurate recruiting resources (search partners, talent mapping firms, RPO team)
talent acquisition manager, apj
- Manage APJ recruitment support all business units hiring across ANZ, ASEAN, Greater China, Japan & Korea.
- Handle position level from Mid to Senior Management level role in Sales, Pre-sales, Technical Support, Legal, HR, Operations and Marketing.
- Prepare APJ leadership team via weekly report with dashboard.
- Closure of over 100 positions across APJ per year from mid to senior level roles via direct sourcing.
- Successfully led Talent Acquisition Project in Internal Job Application Policy and Referral Programme (ERP successful rate from 20% to 40%)
talent acquisition manager
- Recruit and maintain talented candidates
- Source and find candidates qualified for open positions
- Attend industry events
- Plan launch of future film to be featured at TIFF
talent acquisition manager
- Collaborated with hiring managers to create a unique and meaningful experience to candidates (~30% increase candidate survey)
- Reduced hiring cost and time-to-fill in first six months by establishing a more efficient internal process (cost reduced by ~75% / time-to-fill reduced by ~50%)
- Developed and participated in compensation surveys to analyze company’s competitive position
- Ensured the org is adequately well-trained to become interviewers
- Managed 3 multi-disciplined team (Recruiting/Office/HR Operations)
- Managed external job platforms and organized events to drive recruitment and brand awareness
senior talent acquisition manager
- Responsible for complete talent acquisition function & employer branding.
- Prepare recruitment strategy & align execution to strategy.
- Responsible for hiring talents across functions (Tech., Product, Design, Sales, Operations, Customer Support etc) across locations (Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Delhi, Pune & Mumbai).
- Conducted Opinio Hackathon (Opiniothon) in partnership with Venturesity.
- Reducing the dependency on vendors by applying direct sourcing methodologies.
- Promote Employee Referral Program.
- Initiate the campus hiring programs for Sales & Tech.