- 14 + Years of experience in software development & life cycle.
- Excellent programming skills in Java, Java EE
- Hands on experience on Camel, Spring Boot, OSGi, Karaf, Kafka, Swagger, Docker, Servlets, JSP, RMI, Shell Scripts, JDBC, JMX, Solr, Elastic Search etc.
- Good exposure in Retail, Telecom & Security domain with multi cluster, colony deployments
- Good exposure in STERLING COMMERCE different order life cycle, agent management, system management.
System Specialist, Flatley, Gusikowski and Hilll. Samview, New Jersey
Nov. 2016 – Present
Next Generation Retail Platform
- Collecting new set of use cases for Next Generation Platform in transaction engine.
- Leading the design efforts in developing a Common Transaction Engine to support Omni channel, Legacy POS terminals, Web Portals, Service Desk etc. to perform all common functionalities, like
- Order Management System
- Payment Systems (QR Payment, EMC, Cash etc)
- Tax Systems
- Customer & Loyalty Systems
- Inventory and Warehouse management integrations etc.
- Led the design and implementation efforts for inventory systems, wish list services, order capture services across different platforms like Prime Store (POS), NSS (Web channel), Cart POS& Web POS (Mobile App) etc.
- Extensively using different web and server technologies and frameworks like,
- JAX-RS, Kafka, MQTT, Swagger
- Java Bean Validation, JSON Schema validations etc.
- Equinox, Karaf and other OSGi solutions.
- Leading the design efforts for Legacy POS Communicator to link the Legacy applications like Prime Store, Shop Works, FS Compass , ACE to communicate to common services deployed in OSGi framework using REST interface.
- Guiding team to understand the new set of requirements, technologies, tools etc. Identifying new set of POCs, helping team members to achieve them effectively.
- Prepare and Review use case, design (high, low and architectural/component), functional documents for new set of requirements, changing requirements.
- Review Test plan, test case documents and guide test team to achieve customer requirements.
- Supported TCxGravity product for a leading specialty retailer in US for more than a year, Identified different issues in environment / deployment scenarios( like multi cluster, multi tenant, multi version), solved many critical issues in live environment.
- Lead the design and implementation efforts for store accounting functionalities like store open & close, automatic store open & close, reconcile (Till, store), Loan, Payout Pickup, Bank Deposit etc.
- Provided design and code training materials to customer, using BSO video recording software.
- Requirement collections for a motor estimate tool to marketing people to estimate the final delivery date and cost based on customer requirement collection for different client TMEIC.
- Requirement collections for Toshiba Pin-Pad and Gateway initiations. Performed market analysis, technical feasibility analysis, payment gateways etc.
- Involved in several in-house projects like CHEC, AHOLD, RMA, Visual Store etc. in technology stack selection and design direction reviews etc.
- Designed the in-house project for defect data analysis using defect tracker, SOLR, Node.js.
- Designed and demonstrated a new design with POC for a communicator between Printer and Air watch system management console.
Advisory Staff Software, Trantow-Towne. Lueborough, Minnesota
Apr. 2013 – Sep. 2015
- Lead the design & implementation activities for Accounting and Report for TCxGravity, to support different functionalities like
- Offline and In-store server
- Accounting activities - Store & Terminal life cycle
- Back office accounting operations - Reconcile, Bank deposits etc.
- Report functionalities using Cognos, Accumulation patterns
Senior Staff Software Engineer, Kuvalis, Graham and Price. North Keneth, South Carolina
Jun. 2012 – Oct. 2012
Cross Channel Retail solution
- Led System management functionalities for cross channel solution supported different services like inventory, monitory, event and alert etc.
- Involved in design and led the implementation efforts for Offline server functionalities - backup server for store
- Automatic switching from main server to backup servers by maintain sentimentality in the transaction number, status of terminals (like linked Pin-pad, Order, Till status, store status etc.)
- Data Synchronization - Configuration data from central server to backup servers
- Order Synchronization - Orders from backup to Central server
Member of Technical Staff, Jacobson, Kozey and Strosin. Port Zoniaborough, Maine
Jan. 2011 – Mar. 2011
Content Delivery Server (CDS)
- Member of Content Delivery Server team, actively involved in life cycle of different features, such as Search and Sort using open source tool Solr, Database Migration, Multiple price for a content, Catalog Manager XML RPC API, Background job management, Event management, cluster support etc.
- Involved in the converting single server deployment scenario into a cluster support deployment by providing database cluster, modifying entity area, provided session replication mechanism, JMS clustering solution (using DB as persistence storage and file system as a persistence storage), deployment solutions for Weblogic and Glassfish.
- Supported Solr in cluster environment using active and passive deployment mode. Deployed high available solution by using Web server and sticky bit and other active & active mode.
Java ES Integration team
- As a member of Java ES Integration team, actively involved in design & development of various allied products such as Developer tools, Pre-Integration Test Infrastructure (PRITI), Tinderbox, Continuous Build Systems (CBS). Proactively involved in version control systems and build related activities.
Software Engineer, Towne-Heller. West Debrahmouth, New Mexico
Jul. 2004 – Nov. 2005
A proactive member of group involved in all technical discussions. Involved in Enabling SMS for different projects including clinical trial practices, medical representative reports etc. Initiated & Implemented automation of many manual processes.
North Kub University, East Ervinhaven, Indiana
Master of Science, Software Systems, Sep. 2009
South Koelpin, Jefferyton, Virginia
Bachelor of Science, Information Science and Technology, Mar. 2004
Phone: (000) 000-0000
Email: [email protected]
Address: 287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
Java & J2EE
Spring & Hibernate
OSGi, Karaf, Docker
Not in love with this template? Browse our full library of resume templates
More Job Descriptions for :
- Communicated with vendors to obtain pricing and technical specifications for available hardware, software, or services.
- Consulted with users, administrators, and engineers to identify business and technical requirements for proposed system modifications or technology purchases.
- Assessed existing facilities’ needs for new or modified telecommunications systems.
- Installed, or coordinated installation of, new or modified hardware, software, or programming modules of telecommunications systems.
- Monitored and analyzed system performance, such as network traffic, security, and capacity.
- Implemented system renovation projects in collaboration with technical staff, engineering consultants, installers, and vendors.
- Documented procedures for hardware and software installation and use.
system specialist ( pod & pallet owner
- Tested and evaluated hardware and software to determine efficiency, reliability, or compatibility with existing systems.
- Inspected sites to determine physical configuration, such as device locations and conduit pathways.
- Tested circuits and components of malfunctioning telecommunications equipment to isolate sources of malfunctions, using test meters, circuit diagrams,and other hand tools.
- Repaired or replaced faulty equipment such as defective and damaged cameras, wires, switching system components, and associated equipment.
- Building competence,
- handling escalated issues IRP-1 &IRP-2
- solve and driving the improved performance of line distribution equipments.
- Troubleshooting and root cause analysis with aid of prevailing the Problem-Solving Methodologies.
- Train customer and MC’s staff in key technologies
- Rebuilding/Upgrade Kit development & installation
- Mentor and support other Specialists
- Assistant Project ManagerConducts project kick-off
- Facilitates project in alignment with project timeline and deliverable
- Scheduling client meetings
- Creation of documents like project charter
- 24×7 monitoring of private network for European Commission
- Troubleshooting and tracking progress of network incidents
- Communication with dedicated users from all European member countries. Provide regular updates about existing incidents
- Communication with Field Engineers from European member countries and scheduling required work on customer side
- At the quarterly management review belong to best employee of the team