More Job Descriptions for sound designer Resumes
- Provide complete audio solutions
- Compose, record and make the necessary changes when required for advertising jingles
- Record voice overs, conceptualize and produce background themes for radio spots and digital content
- Work with natural sounds and foleys to create ambiance for radio, television and digital content
- Organize and keep track of all the productions and their respective clients
- Discuss or supervise to get the best audio solution for the budgets provided
- Be up to date with current trends to keep the productions as relevant as possible
- In charge of sound effects and music used in the products
- Selected, recorded and organized sound effects
- Recorded employee interviews when visited Deloitte Digital
- Recorded and processed VO for the product
- Recorded ambience using ambisonic microphones to use in the VR products
- Cartoon tunes
- Making custom sound machines
- Creation of sounds with creative sound contraptions
- Be up to date with the software and hardware used to complete productions
- Prepare a unique sound design for each sequence of a film.
- Shoot and edit live acoustic music sessions for youtube.
- Digital content management for online publishing.
- Unique sound library creation. (ex. heart beat sound library, water characteristics sound library)
- Creating soundtracks for video games, content creators, and various performance groups
- Consulting directly with clients regarding creative decision making
- Creating/sending invoices.
- Study and modify scripts to get better results for the client