More Job Descriptions for solutions consultant Resumes
- Data management using best practice for bulk data imports
- Project management from sales, project build and test, through to deployment and post-implementation support
- Client training, both face-to-face and via video call
- Client technical support via email, phone and a dedicated service desk
- SalesEvaluate customer needs and present value-added recommendations.
- Deliver the best product set-up and coaching experience possible.
- Attend both formal and informal training to better understand our operations and keep up with company, market, and industry trends.
- Support daily business operations, including processing customer transactions, contracts, account related updates, collecting and organizing documentation for future reference.
- Create spreadsheets or PDFs from a database to aide sales efficiency, help predict performance trends, and automate repetitive documentation tasks when possible.
- Troubleshoot and take ownership of all guest concerns, billing or device related, and work towards a satisfying resolution.
- Properly handle information or credentials of a sensitive nature with a high level of integrity.
- Perfomed various vulnerability software audits which included Identifying the opensource components,Reviewing the Bill Of Materials, appraise license conflicts, Generating the reports of it and report walk through basis the client needs.
- Identifying Open Source and 3rd party software license, vulnerabilities and various risks involved in customers’ codebase by using the OSS audit tool Protex provided by Black Duck.
- Providing Software IP Audit Services / FOSS Assessment Services.
- Knowledge on Open source licenses, open source governance & compliance.
- Work with the sales team to identify and qualify business opportunities, identify customer technical objections, and develop strategy to resolve objections
- Demonstrate and prototype the entire suite of Genesys products and integrations to potential customers
- Provide guidance and recommendations to potential customers for best practices and business development
- Create customized vision clips to show the value of Genesys product tailored specifically for each prospect or customer
- Travel to customer sites, conferences, represent and act as a voice of Genesys at industry events
- Respond to customer RFI/RFPs and develop written communications that address customer requests
- Provide sales teams with the tools needed to successfully perform demonstrations including instructions, outlines, and videos
- Owns end to end delivery responsibilities of large CDM solution implementation involving multiple solutions and phases.
- Manage customers’ implicit and explicit business requirements and ensure they are addressed within the Zyme’s solution footprint and agreed SOW.
- Conduct discovery sessions to understand the client’s business objectives and system needs for end to end implementation of Zyme’s Channel data management cloud applications.
- Translate customer requirements into formal requirements and design documents, establish specific solutions, leading the efforts including customisation and testing that culminate in client acceptance of the results.