Driven Engineering Lead with extensive experience coordinating engineering processes and efficiently supervising all phases of the product roadmap. Specialize in all development phases, including design research, prototype design, product modification, cost control and final commissioning. Successfully track product performance, identify and correct design flaws and motivate engineering staff through highly interactive management strategies.
Hartmann Institute, East Ernafort, Texas
Master of Computer Applications, Computer Science, Dec. 2007
Daniel Institute, North Wesleyshire, Kansas
Bachelor of Science, Maths, Jun. 2004
software architect, Monahan-Bashirian. Emiliohaven, Florida
Apr. 2017 – Present
- The sole owner of the VideoKen Learning platform contributed from the Idea of the product until delivery. Managing product development team and providing development and integration efforts.
- Major contributor in VideoKen Embed Player which known for Better user engagement
- Consapulize and architect VideoKen VideoLake to manage and provide deep search on videos
- Managing cloud infrastructure for 4 products and 2 research aspects
- responsible for different platform stability, interoperability, portability, security, or scalability of the system architecture.
Senior Software engineer, Mills, Doyle and Howell. New Arnitashire, Kansas
Sep. 2015 – Mar. 2016
- Lead a project "TutorSpace" where I conceptualize and responsible for user acceptance validation and an end to end product development. Received the engineering excellence award for the same.
- Lead the development efforts for Viznote where we automatically create a visual video summary.
- Worked on multiple research project named as "voice-based user authentication and content evaluation", " in video recommendation", "indexing of multimedia content", "detecting plagiarism in a conversation", "processing multimedia content" and "detect disengagement of the user from an ongoing call"
- Verify stability, interoperability, portability, security, or scalability of the system architecture.
- Collaborate with engineers or software developers to select appropriate design solutions or ensure the compatibility of system components.
software engineer, Jones Inc. Waltermouth, Alaska
Jun. 2012 – Mar. 2013
- Key developer for all spoken web live engagements (SEP, Amul, Simbhaoli Sugars, Intuit, Apollo Munich, TGMC) and key demonstrations (ING, AIA, Bradesco, Nasscom, Walmart, DoP, BoxOffice, SmarterWater, Advertisement, Search interface).
- Key developer for Education project, building the Education portal on the cloud.
- Key Worklight developer for MXchanger, the client platform for mobile money.
- Developed web interfaces for monitoring voice-based applications.
- Supporting and maintaining Voice VAS applications for live systems with more than 10,000 end users.
- Developed algorithms for audio processing to identify the audio signal quality and automatically detect pauses, silences and other features in audio.
software engineer, Armstrong-Treutel. Danielleburgh, Montana
Dec. 2007 – Sep. 2008
I worked on client-side (Ericsson India Pvt Ltd) where I player I key developer role in " Reliance PRBT Voice Application ", Reliance PRBT-Star 2 Copy Application" and "Reliance PRBT SMS Application" of Reliance PRBT Account. In the ecosystem, we have 1.2M subscribers where we handled 800k daily active subscribes.
Phone: (000) 000-0000
Email: [email protected]
Address: 287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
Not in love with this template? Browse our full library of resume templates
More Job Descriptions for software architect Resumes
- Inherited a legacy product from our parent company(Monsanto) along with a team of 30 individuals in Bangalore, India. Streamlined the entire product development and data analytics and restructured the entire development team. Eventually saved 1M for the company.
- Played a critical role in slowly phasing out the existing product and instead build a mobile centric product.
- Lead the development and architecture of the new product(FarmRise) from scratch and launched the first version in a quick span of 6 months. Currently it is one of the fastest growing mobile application for farmers in India with around 100K unique users every month serving around 0.5M requests every day.
- Verify stability, interoperability, portability, security, or scalability of system architecture.
sr. software architect
- Work closely with CEO to ensure the broad goals and vision of the business are being upheld and enhanced and serve three high-performing development teams and two quality assurance teams.
- Work closely with project development managers, product owners, team leads, developers, and quality assurance resources to write user stories, vet requirements, solve technical challenges, perform complex database changes, design sound and scaleable architecture, and verify finished releases.
- Immersion into the scrum environment for each development and quality assurance team. This includes participating in daily stand ups during offshore business hours, being available to discuss doubts/blockers with tasks, and actively participating in sprint planning sessions and clarification of user stories.
- Traveled to India for three weeks to meet the development and quality assurance teams, integrate with team members, and establish connections with each team lead and team member.
- Regularly complete simple and complex projects from start to finish as part of the scrum process to help stay familiar with the codebase, coding standards, scrum process, quality assurance, and release process.
- Work with directors to solve challenges to information and knowledge silos by holding regular lunch-and-learn style knowledge transfer sessions with developers and product experts. Additionally, formed new round-table sessions with architect group to collaboratively solve organizational challenges.
- Work at the database level to design proper data architecture serve as a team DBA to ensure quality, longevity, and efficiency to each change made in the company’s extremely large and relational databases.
software architect/ technical project manager
- Individual contributor deployed at client place DELL and is responsible for day to day web development activities of the programs owned, TE’s, Bug Fixing and Production Support.
- Responsible for creating any technical documents at the project level or for the modules owned.
- Responsible for code merge activities of the programs owned, raising the builds using e-view tool etc.
- Responsible for production support and deployment support for the Major or Minor releases of the application.
- Adhering to Agile process and providing status updates in daily stand up’s etc.
- Apart from the above, also Managed a team of 13 members of my parent company and is responsible for evaluating their appraisals, approving their time sheets. Conducted technical interviews in the walk-in drives as and when needed etc.
- Mobile Application architecture, design and development.
- Develop digital twin of connected device.
- Analyse, Define requirements & use cases involving Mobile application, Cloud connectivity and Embedded devices.
- Identify solutions to derive efficient architecture.
- Define and develop communication interface, protocol to achieve interaction between mobile app and connected devices.
- Prototype development and demonstration.
- Implementation, Coding, debugging and issue fixing.
software architect, qa
- Involved in Story grooming session with Product Owner to define acceptance criteria.
- Reviewing Story acceptance criteria along with PO.
- Guiding QA team on the Test Scenarios coverage for the Stories/Bugs planned for the specific release.
- Reviewing & approving test scenarios.
- Helping Automation team in identifying the impacted modules that should be run as part of Regression tests.
- Daily scrum meeting with engineering manager.
- To work with Sales team in building business use cases for Sales Demo.