Phone: (000) 000-0000
Email: [email protected]
Address: 287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
Hardworking and very involved student. A member of Alpha Gamma Delta Sorority, The Pride of Oklahoma and the sophomore representative of the University of Oklahoma Student Chapter of The American Meteorological Society and National Weather Association. Also has some experience with broadcasting radio forecasts and some practice with television forecast presentation. Never allows a setback to get in the way of the ultimate end goal.
Feb. 2018 – Nov. 2018 Port Majorbury, Michigan
- Stock shelves with products.
- Check out customers at the register.
- Assemble sales floor furniture.
- Create an environment which would leave customers with a positive opinion of the store.
- Train incoming employees.
- Maintain a clean sales floor.
Oct. 2017 – Dec. 2017 Kilbackton, Wisconsin
Short Order Cook, Krajcik LLC
- Inspect and clean food preparation areas, such as equipment and work surfaces, or serving areas to ensure safe and sanitary food-handling practices.
- Substitute for or assist other cooks during emergencies or rush periods.
- Instruct cooks or other workers in the preparation, cooking, garnishing, or presentation of food.
- Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
- Write patrons' food orders on order slips, memorize orders, or enter orders into computers for transmittal to kitchen staff.
- Present menus to patrons and answer questions about menu items, making recommendations upon request.
Bachelor of Science: Meteorology
- Wunsch Academy - Padbergland, Ohio
Associate of Science: Astronomy
- North Turcotte - Latoriafort, Nevada
Associate of Science: Geology
- Brekke Academy - Faymouth, South Dakota
Not in love with this template? Browse our full library of resume templates
More Job Descriptions for short order cook Resumes
short order cook/supervisor
- Supervising Staff
- Training Staff
- Making Coffee
- Open/Close shop
short order cook /shift leader
- Have personal ongoing relationships with customers, supports team members, on such items as proper methods of brewing, crafting drinks and teas, bagel picking, and sandwich making.
- Responsible for providing superior guest services in a welcoming and friendly atmosphere.
- Responsible for greeting guests, taking guest orders, and making their food correctly and promptly.
- Cooked for both various events including Calgary Stampede and Shambala music festival
short order cook
- Set up and stock stations,
- Preparing food service,
- Cook food to order,
- Clean work station (wash dishes, etc.)
short order cook
- Performed under fast paced environments efficiently
- Appropriately preparing and organising food and other achieve and cohesive work place while upholding sanitary and cleanliness practises
- Interacted and contributed in a tea, orientated environment
- Effectively organised and coordinated cooking time frames efficiently
- Assessed, recorded, estimated and ordered product