287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
- Enthusiastic Digital Marketing Professional with 6+ years of experience, specializing in Search Engine Optimization, Google Ads, Social Media Optimization, App Store Optimization and Analytics.
- B.Sc and MBA in Information Technology.
- Google AdWords & Google Analytics Certiﬁed.
- In-house and Agency work experience.
SEO Manager, Greenholt LLC. Mitchellchester, Nebraska
Mar. 2020 – Present
- Client management, strategy and planning campaigns for SEO/ASO/Analytics.
- Supporting company's business team during the proposal/pitching process.
- Directing and delivering SEO strategy and working closely with the Head of SEO to help shape and define company's SEO offering for clients.
- Communicate clearly with co-workers and manage/delegate tasks to team members when required.
- Thorough technical audits.
- On-page SEO recommendations.
- Backlink analysis with strategic input.
- Competitor/marketplace/industry analysis.
- Organizing leading client skype meetings & calls.
- Testing and learning through non-client work.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Analyzing the reasons for success and drop in performance of the campaign.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels in order to improve rankings.
- Work closely with the editorial team to establish systems and strategies for remediating drops in SERP for critical articles.
- Keep up-to-date with constantly changing technological and search engine trends, algorithms and ranking factors.
- Using Analytics tools such as: Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics.
- Using SEO tools such as : SEMrush, Moz, SimilarWeb, BrightEdge, Ahref, AWR, Google Search Console, etc.
Sr. SEO Engineer, Hamill, Emmerich and Kulas. Abshirestad, West Virginia
Sep. 2019 – Oct. 2019
- Provide SEO Analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of website and web pages.
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objective to optimize existing content/meta tags and uncover opportunities. Analyzing the client's competitors.
- Website traﬃc & error analysis through Google Analytics, Google Search Console & Moz Pro Tool.
- Weekly/Monthly reporting through various tools like Google Analytics, Google Data Studio and Moz Pro Tool.
- Reporting & ﬁxing SEO, UI/UX issues with the help of developers.
- Report on the overall SEO health of the websites.
- Continually monitoring organic search rankings.
- Client Interaction on SEO projects.
- Create and run paid campaigns on Google AdWords & Facebook.
Digital Marketing Executive, Bayer-Hackett. Avelinastad, Idaho
Jan. 2017 – Jul. 2017
- Setting up various campaigns & running ads through Google AdWords.
- Competitor Analysis & Keyword Research.
- Website content management & creating landing pages through CMS. Assign & follow up with developers/designers regarding the website changes & improvement.
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations.
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Working experience on Google Analytics and Google Webmasters and recommending ﬁxes based on GA/GWT report.
- Create and implement aggressive SEO strategy (on-page and off-page) based on in-depth research and analysis.
- Actively measure results on a daily basis, also keeping in mind key performance indicators (bounce rate, page views, etc.).
Social Media Specialist, Marvin LLC. West Bronwynport, Texas
Aug. 2015 – Jan. 2016
- Conducting on-page and off-page analysis of clients' websites.
- Using tools like Google Analytics to compile regular performance reports.
- Assisting the content team in the creation of high quality, informative SEO content.
- Published blogs on wordpress sites.
- Created & ran Google AdWords.
- Tracked and analyzed social media and online marketing initiatives. Supported SEO initiatives to improve content, keywords, and branding.
- Managed social media accounts for clients, generating interest for existing and upcoming product or service releases.
- Analyzed and reported social media and online marketing campaign results.
- Evaluated monthly performance statistics and used data to inform future strategies.
- Posted new content for products and services when managing marketing and release calendars.
- Increased customer engagement through social media.
- Utilized SEO best practices to increase the social media program’s visibility and organic growth.
SEO & Marketing Executive, Miller, Reilly and Rolfson. Jacobiside, Alabama
Aug. 2014 – Oct. 2014
- Bookmarking, Classiﬁed Ads Writing & Submission, Directory Submission, Blog Commenting, Forum Participation, Article Content Posting & Press Release Submissions.
- Website Analysis - Content Edition, Addition Suggestions, H-tags, Alt Tags.
- Create, Manage and Update link exchange programs, keyword rankings and indexed pages.
- Social Media Optimization: Popularizing the website using Social Media Platforms like Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter, StumbleUpon etc.
- SEO Website Analysis and Keyword Research.
- Reporting utilizing Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools. Creating brand awareness campaigns through Social Media.
- Maximize Social media activities and campaign to drive more traﬃc. Communicating with CEO, team leader, developers and other members of SEO team for project discussion.
Jr. SEO Executive, Schmitt-Shields. Wayneside, Arkansas
Nov. 2013 – Feb. 2014
- On-Page and Off-Page SEO activities.
- Social Networking: Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter, LinkedIn, MySpace, etc.
- Yahoo Questions and Answers
- Drafting content for Social Bookmarking, Business Listing and Social Media.
- Generate monthly reports for clients projects.
North Legros, Kautzershire, Iowa
MBA, Information Technology, Jul. 2015
Lockman Academy, North Cordieland, Alaska
GNIIT, Software Engineering, Apr. 2013
North Smith, Royceborough, South Dakota
Bachelor of Science, Information Technology, Feb. 2011
Boyle Academy, Huelsbury, New York
Associate of Science, Science, Jun. 2008
Koss University, South Kieth, Colorado
High School Diploma, Matriculation, Oct. 2006
Search Engine Optimization
Google Search Console
Social Media Optimization
Andrew Smith287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
Analytical, results-driven recent graduate eager to utilize skills and knowledge gained through education and experience to assist organizations in developing and executing marketing strategies to drive business growth. Exceptional communication skills and strong ability to lead teams through demanding situations. Advanced technical knowledge including SEO, CRM, and Google Analytics and AdWords.
SEO Manager, Windler-Rutherford. South Greg, Washington
Mar. 2019 – Present
Led our team to meets the clients requirement. Coordinated with web developers, web designers and tester on many occasions and organized the projects to meet the deadlines.
- Have worked on more than 15 projects in last 8 Months.
- Have done Onpage + Technical Audits for 50+ websites.
- Made websites to rank on top for competitive keywords.
- Generated clients requirements(Pure Leads). From the leads client increased sales/service by 30%.
- Compile lists describing product or service offerings.
- Develop pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction.
- Use sales forecasting or strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, lines, or services, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.
- Advise business or other groups on local, national, or international factors affecting the buying or selling of products or services.
- Study the objectives, promotional policies, or needs of organizations to develop public relations strategies that will influence public opinion or promote ideas, products, or services.
SEO Excutive and Digital Marketer, Gleichner LLC. Hettingerborough, Arizona
Mar. 2017 – May. 2017
Was working here as an SEO Executive and Digital Marketer.
- Social Media Marketing and optimization
- Search Engine Optimization and marketing
- Content Writing (had written more than 100 blogposts)
Stokes University, South Linseyland, Louisiana
Master of Science, Computer Science, Present
North Nienow, New Regine, Alabama
Bachelor of Science, Computer Science, Jul. 2018
Eastern Colorado College, Loganborough, Ohio
SSC- PCM, PCM + Computer Science, May. 2015
Digital Marketing (SMO+SMM)
CMS + HTML, CSS, JS, PHP
Not in love with this template? Browse our full library of resume templates
More Job Descriptions for seo manager Resumes
- Make ON-PAGE OR OFF-PAGE strategies
- Research and analyze competitors
- Apply day by day new strategies for ranking high competition keywords.
- Content managing
- Social media catalogs campaign
- search networks and display network campaigns.
- Guest Post Outreach
- Keyword Research for all pages.
- Audience and competition research for the website.
- Designed and implemented SEO strategy for the project.
- Improved Conversion Rate of Ad clicks by 70%.
- Managed a freelance SEO and content team for the project.
- Develop or update project plans for information technology projects including information such as project objectives, technologies, systems, information specifications, schedules, funding, and staffing.Collaborate with mobile developers to build mobile-responsive websites
- Oversee junior web developers and evaluate their performance
- Liaise with designers to decide on UI/UX elements (like graphics and navigation buttons)
- Developing and implementing effective search engine optimization (SEO) strategies;
- Executed keyword research for the project.
- Crafted and implemented a content marketing strategy.
- Designed and executed the SEO strategy.
- Managed a team of 4 SEO executives and 2 writers.
- Achieved #1 page rankings in the first month itself.
- Scaled website to 1000 USD monthly income within 3 months.
seo manager / project manager
- Identify, develop, or evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors.Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links