More Job Descriptions for seafood processor Resumes
seafood processor/customer service assistant/sales support
- Build and maintain Relationships with Seafood Businesses across Queensland
- Assisting Sales Representatives by communicating stock availability, cost increases/decreases, specials, Seafood stock quality etc.
- Communicate Stock supply to branches State and sometimes Nation Wide
- Communication and sales to large volume customers (Such as Sofitel, Marriot Hotel, Sandstone Point Hotel)
- Communication and sales to ALH Hotels group state/nationwide
- Everyday use of Microsoft office – Excel spreadsheets, creating e-posters using power point etc
- Communications with all PFD Staff using Microsoft outlook.
- Sorted frozen fillet blocks and fillets for defects and underweight sizes
- Packed fillet blocks into cases for labeling and storage
- Labeled cases containing the right size and type of product
- Weighed cases to ensure the product is the proper weight prior to being sent to storage freezer
seafood processor/fuel duck technician
- Operated tank farm to supply fuel to the fishing boats as well as the city of Sand Point.
- Conducted daily, weekly and monthly inspections to ensure no tank or pipe is leaking to avoid any oil on the sea surface.
- Assisted the safety manager to inspect fire extinguisher, ammonia, drinking water, as well as safety training for new employees.
- Assisted production to process fish by cleaning, cutting, freezing, packing, and shipping.
- Unload crab boats for processing
- Butcher crabs
- Canned fresh fish by operating a canning machine.
- Processed live fish from fishing boats.
- Deck hand
- Assist in loading and inventorying pallets onto trucks for delivery
- Inspected labeling of each product piece to assure printed information is correct
- Administered products at every seafood processing stage to assure meeting set quality standards and inventoried product loss counts
- Ensured to clean as well as sanitize all processing equipments and workstation
- Standing and moving for up to 16 hours shifts everyday seven days a week