Phone: (000) 000-0000
Email: [email protected]
Address: 287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
Proactive, friendly customer service dedicated to meeting and exceeding expectations at every interaction. Timely and professional with extraordinary communication skills and ability to build and cultivate relationships. Actively seeking a position where I can utilize my education and experience to add immediate value to an organization.
Jun. 2019 – Present Blandaside, West Virginia
Senior Retail Consultant, Friesen and Sons
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
- Greet customers entering establishments.
- Supervise others and provide on-the-job training.
- Resolve customers' service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, or adjusting bills.
Feb. 2017 – Jul. 2017 Donaldstad, Michigan
Front Office and Medical Assistant, Moen, Torp and Collins
- Record patients' medical history, vital statistics, or information such as test results in medical records.
- Prepare treatment rooms for patient examinations, keeping the rooms neat and clean.
- Interview patients to obtain medical information and measure their vital signs, weight, and height.
- Authorize drug refills and provide prescription information to pharmacies.
- Prepare and administer medications as directed by a physician.
- Protect the security of medical records to ensure that confidentiality is maintained.
- Review records for completeness, accuracy, and compliance with regulations.
- Retrieve patient medical records for physicians, technicians, or other medical personnel.
Feb. 2016 – May. 2016 West Chas, New Mexico
- Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling appointments.
- Greet persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
- Receive payment and record receipts for services.
- Schedule and confirm appointments for clients, customers, or supervisors.
- Complete forms in accordance with company procedures.
- Hear and resolve complaints from customers or the public.
- Keep a current record of staff members' whereabouts and availability.
- File and maintain records.
Certification Diploma: Medical Assistant
- Eastern Gutmann Academy - Port Wilton, Vermont
High School Diploma
- Carroll Institute - West Kipstad, Ohio
Work well under pressure
Strong work ethic
Bilingual Spanish and English
Not in love with this template? Browse our full library of resume templates
More Job Descriptions for :
retail consultant/ shift manager
- Store open/close.
- VM, demo device setup, promotional display, popup material, posters, price tickets, accessories
- Offered solutions for consumer & business customers
- Mobile contracts, upgrades, fix line, bundles, walk out using, repair request.
- Process order in Mobile Helpdesk, MNC, Siebel.
- Delivered great customer service by EFM, greeting and assisting customer.
- Escalations, follow up and resolved complaints.
- DVD display
- Organisation skills
- Phone manner
- Instore assistance
- Work closely with brand reps to obtain and develop desired products.
- Sold wireless equipment, accessories and services B2C
- Maintained a high customer satisfaction rating with exceptional customer service
- Met and typically exceeded monthly sales quotas on a regular basis
- Pinnacle Award 2017
- Meet and exceed monthly sales quota
- Assisted with store operations
- Arranged and prepared for planogram changes, price tag adjustments & set up new merchandise fixtures
- Greet customers as they walk in and resolve any billing questions they may have
- Help from an average of 20-30 customers every shift
- Providing customers with an extraordinary customer experience
- Handling customer enquiries
- Having knowledge of products/industry in order to make recommendations to suit customer needs
- Problem solving customer issues and providing them with the best solution
- Following up on matters to ensure customer satisfaction
- Achieving Sales Targets and KPI’s
- 2IC duties including; warranty administration, stock maintenance, merchandising, managing staff, handling complaints and other operational duties.