287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
A born leader; inspires others to work at their highest level. Committed to professional growth and development in every aspect. Confident and decisive under stressful conditions, and situations. Dependable, and trustworthy; accurate with tasks and detail-oriented. Strong leadership qualities; able to take charge and complete tasks in a timely manner. Enthusiastic, personable, and professional in appearance and manner.
ESL Teacher, Ruecker-Connelly. South Shizukoville, New Jersey
May. 2019 – Present
Delivers lesson plans that utilize a broad range of teaching techniques• Administer academic and language assessments to track student’s progress• Address all aspects of communication to help student’s ability to read, write, and speak English• Maintain accurate records of each student, and their progress with coursework and assessments• Manage allotted class time to maximize student success and achievement
Recruiting Coordinator, Jacobi Inc. Port Evette, Pennsylvania
Sep. 2019 – Present
Manages offers sent to the candidate, which includes tracking the candidate in multiple systems• Work closely with recruiters to help candidates throughout their offer process• Manage documents relating to candidates and the on-boarding process• Provide support to make sure candidates have a great experience
Office Manager, Crooks LLC. Rempelstad, Virginia
Oct. 2018 – Jan. 2019
Oversee daily operations, manage the efficiency of the facility, and coordinates daily employee tasks• Utilizes software systems Dentrix, and Dexis to maintain patient’s records• Coordinates treatment plans with patients and payment plans on completed services• Communicates and negotiates with insurance companies on patients benefits and claims
Clinic Credentialing Coordinator, Rau-Weber. West Percy, Texas
Oct. 2015 – Feb. 2016
Oversee 70+ Dentist throughout the state of Oregon• Maintain and send required documentation for credentialing and licenses• Communicate with national insurance companies to verify credentials• Communicate with Dentist to verify documentation are signed and dated• Communicated with legal team to verify all documentation was correct• Maintained dentist Rosters, and updated system to reflect documents
Jast College, MacGyvertown, Idaho
MBA, Business Administration, Jul. 2019
Eastern Idaho Institute, Earleshire, Nebraska
Bachelor of Science, Business Management, Aug. 2018
Written and Verbal Communication
Not in love with this template? Browse our full library of resume templates
More Job Descriptions for recruiting coordinator Resumes
- Responsible for recruiting for various Core Engineering Divisions
- Recruited System Engineers, Automation Engineers and Java Developers across divisions
- Closing on the final compensation numbers with Division Heads and negotiating with the candidate to close the discussion
- Recruited for Trading teams, key skills recruited – C++ developers ,Low Latency Developers , Python Developers and Support Analysts
- Managed the Intern hiring process and hired from various IIT campuses and facilitated the complete process till the on-boarding of interns
- Responsible for On-campus recruitment process, managing the complete process from registering at IIT campus to getting the day zero slots, to managing the interview on the ground to the time Grads join Tower India
senior recruiting coordinator
- Tracking and monitoring confidential candidate information
- Supporting 7 Senior Talent Recruiters for the American Airlines team.
- Scheduling Pre-Employment to candidates
- Provide Talent Advisors with new candidates’ on-boarding process.
- Overseeing the background and Pre-Employment screening process for Customer Service Managers and Clerical positions
- Managing daily information/candidate data tracking
- Create offer letters
- Prepare documents for new employee enrollments, training and development.
- Review and evaluate applicant qualifications/eligibility for specified licensing to established guidelines and designated licensing codes. Maintain and update human resources documents, such as organizational charts, employee handbooks or directories, or performance evaluation forms.
- In charge of the on-boarding process for east coast/ west coast Customer Service Manager/Operations for the airports.
- Ensure standard, reliable and valid assessment experience for each candidate.
- Screen applicant resumes and coordinate both phone and in-person interviews.
- Recruit for exempt/non-exempt level positions and manage high volume workload in a fast paced environment.
- Maintain candidate pipelines to increase candidate pools, reduce time to fill on open positions and satisfy hiring needs for managers in a timely and consistent fashion.
- Provide hiring managers with strategic recruiting advice and the highest level of customer service to ensure the proper candidate placement.
- Edit job position announcements before authorizing a post
- Explain employee compensation, benefits, schedules, working conditions and promotion opportunities.
- Coordinate employment offers with management and extend offers to select candidates.
- Scheduling candidate interviews by working with recruitment managers, hiring managers and their administrative assistants.
- Administering, Tracking and reporting candidate pre-employment assessments
- Owned and executed Employee Referral Program
- Developed, ran and distributed key management reports using Microsoft Excel
- Audit our Applicant Tracking System to ensure that all recruiters use HireBridge effectively
- Posting all open requisitions on social media using HireBridge
- Updating confidential information using applicant tracking system while maintaining data integrity at all times