More Job Descriptions for :
- Assisting with ADls and IADLS
- Supporting client & family through health care journey
- Creatively care planning to keep client safe at home
- Monitoring caregiver burnout
- Travelling locally and internationally for family support
- Looking after two (2) boys and a female children ages 5, 7 and 12 years old
- Feed them
- Send them to school
- Helps the children do their homework and study for future assessments
- Clean after her
- Exercise every morning
- Help her drink medicines
- Bath her
- Administer prescribed oral and injected medications, under the written direction of physician and ensured patient took their medicines.
- Provide patient with help moving in and out of bed, bath, wheelchair, or automobiles and with dressing and grooming.
- Perform a variety of duties as requested by patient, such as obtaining household supplies or running errands.
- Plan, purchase, prepare, serve meals to patient according to prescribed diets.
- Certified in first aid
- I perform health care functions like administering medication, recording and managing side effects, reporting problems, preparing meals and keeping family members informed of what is happening.
- I also perform personal care activities such as toileting, dressing, hygiene, and shaving.