More Job Descriptions for :
- Diagnose and fix all printer issues.
- Oversee the daily performance of printer systems.
- Answer user inquiries regarding printer software or hardware operation to resolve problems.
- Install and perform minor repairs to printer hardware, software, following design or installation specifications.
- Read technical manuals, and resolve problems or to provide technical assistance and support.
- Confer with staff, users, and management to establish requirements.
- Test new printers to ensure that they are in working order.
- Refurbished Epson printers for resale.
- Cleaned and diagnosed old printers to find out what was wrong with them.
- Replaced printheads and checked that the printer functioned like new.
- Worked with Quality Assurance to check printers and projectors, as well as checked shipping boxes to assess Epson standards.
- Color Laser Printing Canon Equipment VP7011 – VP800
- Computer Design ( Photoshop, QuarkXpress, Acrobat Professional, Word, Excel)
- Finish Binding ( Wire “O”, Coil binding, GBC, VeloBind)
- Cutting experience on polar E78
- Perfect binding BB3000 CP bourg Equipment
- Saddlestich BDF CP bourg equipment
- Large Format Canon 8400