More Job Descriptions for policy analyst Resumes
junior policy analyst, trade and agriculture directorate
- Contribute to the workstream on resilience in agriculture, including country level analysis of policy frameworks for risk management
- Identify and develop new methodologies for advancing policy discussionss on how to maximize the benefits of digital technologies for trade and agriculture
- Text-as-data analysis of SPS provisions in preferential trade agreements to understand historical evolution and impact on trade – World Bank Group collaboration
- Contribute to the preparation of briefing material for senior officials and in support of G20 and other high-level meetings
- Contribute to the organisation of seminars, conferences and workshops, across divisions, directorates and with external organisations
- Conducted research on men’s advocacy issues including family law and fathers rights, workplace safety issues, the impact of divorce and custody on men and boys, dynamics around pay equity, and mental health issues commonly encountered by men
- Thought leadership and counsel to governments on trade topics such as: Trade and cross-border data flows (most downloaded OECD trade policy paper in 2019)
- E-commerce issues, including tariffs on electronic transmissions, competition, standards, cloud computing, online platforms
- Industrial support measures
- Evaluate the work of staff and volunteers to ensure that OTF’s longer vision is being met by its
- Identify the work of OTF’s staffers and connecting it with freshman members of Congress who advocate for greater internet freedom.
- Establish relationships with other agencies and organizations working on internet freedom and providing OTF with an outline of their work so that nothing is unnecessarily repeated.
- Provided OTF with an internal review on grantees and donors and analyzed the diversity of those OTF works with as well as gave recommendations on steps to improve diversity in OTF.
- Produced media landscape reports on Shia communities in Pakistan, Afghanistan, Uzbekistan, and Tajikistan and analyzed propaganda targeted at those communities.
- Produced analysis reports of China’s security policy in Xinjiang and Tibet and the ways they are portrayed in Chinese propaganda.
- Created Prezi’s for RFA’s Executive Team on threats to journalists across Asia and China’s expanding regional sharp power.