Phone: (000) 000-0000
Email: [email protected]
Address: 287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
Dedicated, patient-oriented, adaptable Registered Nurse with years of success in making critical decisions ensuring attainment of medical goals and quality outcomes. Extensive experience within an Intensive Care Unit setting specializing in adult medical, surgical, and trauma care. Over 5 years of gaining in-depth knowledge of perioperative anesthetic modalities, regional anesthesia, patient monitoring, pain management, and follow-up protocols for the pediatric and adult patient population.
Feb. 2020 – Present Johnsonland, Minnesota
Personal Caregiver, Wunsch Group
Monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in patients' conditions. Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records. Record patients' medical information and vital signs. Administer local, inhalation, intravenous, or other anesthetics. Monitor all aspects of patient care, including diet and physical activity. Observe nurses and visit patients to ensure proper nursing care. Prepare patients for and assist with examinations or treatments.
Oct. 2017 – Jan. 2018 Eddieside, Illinois
CBRF, Shanahan, Kessler and Treutel
Maintain and follow standard quality, safety, environmental and infection control policies and procedures. Adhere to local, state and federal laws, regulations and statutes. Maintain detailed and complete records of health care plans and prognoses. Analyze physical findings and medical histories to make diagnoses according to Oriental medicine traditions. Treat patients using tools such as needles, cups, ear balls, seeds, pellets, and nutritional supplements. Assisted residents with taking them to appointments, Administer medicine, housekeeping and companate care.
May. 2008 – Jan. 2009 Kuvalismouth, Kentucky
Dietary Attendent, Feil Inc
I took orders for residents, prep their meals, served them and would clean the tables after them. I would reset tables, sometimes I would be a dishwasher person, help put clean dishes away, and make the desserts for the residents. I also worked in the deli inside of Luther Manor as a cashier and fulfilling resdients orders. Provide assistance for customers with special billing requests.
- Northern Lubowitz College - Port Ed, Colorado
High School Diploma
- Halvorson Academy - North Ellanburgh, Utah
Verbal and Written Communication
Strong communication skills
Ability to adapt
Strong work ethic
287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
I have about 12 yearas experience in the healthcare filed ranging from working with the elderly to working with people of the autism spectrum. I think, no, I know im a perfect fit because I am me when im helping people, it gives me a sense of worth helping others I absolutuley can not see my self doing anything else that's why ive been in the health care filed for 12 years now. im a good fit for this workforce because I have and put passion into my work. I have experience in training coworkers so I can give direction and also can take direction. I strive to take care of clients to the best of my ability and make them as comfortable and happy as possible while they live the rest of their lives
personal caregiver, Kunde-Wehner. New Ellamae, Texas
Aug. 2018 – Sep. 2018
help promote self awareness, vital signs bathing transport using hoyer lyfts, interact with clients families in a positive and calming manner, provide companionship when neededreport any changes that i observed from client. know information on a clients to provied them with the best experience that they could have while living in a personal care home
direct sipport professional, Durgan, Nolan and Feil. Sungstad, Missouri
May. 2016 – Mar. 2017
promote independence and maintain skills that already possess. promote skills like hand and eye coordination, promote continued reading skills. help with emotional reactions. deflect conflicts. help with interviewing skills and even took clients to interviews. help with ostomy bags hoyer lifts, changing briefs, bathing bedside monitoring.,
home health aide, Welch LLC. Olsonmouth, North Dakota
Apr. 2014 – Jun. 2014
- Maintain and follow standard quality, safety, environmental and infection control policies and procedures.
- Adhere to local, state and federal laws, regulations and statutes.
- Maintain detailed and complete records of health care plans and prognoses.
- Collect medical histories and general health and life style information from patients.
- Educate patients on topics such as meditation, ergonomics, stretching, exercise, nutrition, the healing process, breathing, and relaxation techniques.
- Record patients' medical history, vital statistics, or information such as test results in medical records.
- Interview patients to obtain medical information and measure their vital signs, weight, and height.
- Clean and sterilize instruments and dispose of contaminated supplies.
- Change dressings on wounds.
Southern Legros, South Royce, New Mexico
GED, healthcare, Apr. 2009
Not in love with this template? Browse our full library of resume templates
More Job Descriptions for :
- Record patient’s medical information and vital signs.
- Prepare patient for and assist with examinations or treatments.
- Transport client to locations outside the home, such as to physicians’ offices or on outings, using a motor vehicle.
- Diabetic care.
- Ordering all medications. Making all appointments.
- Caring for the three pets.
- Treated all wounds; skin tears, rashes, abrasions.
- Reason for leaving: Moved to Roseburg.
- Perform caregiving duties for Stu, a retired man with severe muscular dystrophy (Hygiene, toileting, physical therapy, eating, socializing, driving, and other everyday activities).
- Housekeeping/cooking for Christine.
- Shaved and Cut hair.
- Monitored, recorded, and reported symptoms or changes with patient condition
- Maintained proper supply of/administered and recorded oral, aerosol, intravenous, and topical pharmaceuticals related to treatment plan (as directed by supervising physicians)
- Consulted and coordinated with healthcare team members at Moncton Hospital to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate patient care plan
- Recommended and supervised methods, dosages and frequencies for cannabis therapy based on patient symptoms, efficacy, cost and interactions with other treatments
- Monitored all aspects of patient care, including diet and physical activity
- Explained treatment procedures, medications, diets, and physicians’ instructions to patient
- Contacted relevant medical professionals and offices/organisations to schedule patients for tests or appointments / admission
- Responsible for assisting clients with everyday care.
- Caring for clients that are confined to wheelchairs or beds.
- Performed general duties, such as making necessary calls, answering telephones or completing insurance forms.
- Maintained records of patient care, condition, progress, or problems to report and discuss observations with supervising oncologist, palliative doctor and nursing staff
- Provided patient with help moving in and out of beds, baths, wheelchairs, automobiles and with dressing and grooming
- Cared for patient by changing bed linens, washing and ironing laundry, cleaning, and assisting with their personal care
- Planned, purchased & prepared meals for patient and other family members, according to prescribed diet
- Entertained, conversed with and planned activities (as possible) with patient to prevent loneliness and depression