Phone: (000) 000-0000
Email: [email protected]
Address: 287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
Experienced general maintenance worker adept in the areas of maintenance, repair, and operations of large facilities including school buildings, athletic fields, and playground equipment. Proven ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously while adhering to the set schedule and budget. Extensive experience in carpentry, painting, construction, and installations.
May. 2019 – Present Alitaland, Montana
Parking Attendant, O'Hara, Brakus and Flatley
- Calculate parking charges, and collect fees from customers.
- Keep parking areas clean and orderly to ensure that space usage is maximized.
Jun. 2015 – Nov. 2015 Jeannettabury, West Virginia
Assistant Manager, Boyle and Sons
- Take customers' orders and write ordered items on tickets, giving ticket stubs to customers when needed to identify filled orders.
- Cook food or prepare food items, such as sandwiches, salads, and ice cream dishes, using standard formulas or following directions.
- Perform cleaning duties such as sweeping, mopping, and washing dishes, to keep equipment and facilities sanitary.
- Serve food, beverages, or desserts to customers in such settings as take-out counters of restaurants or lunchrooms, business or industrial establishments, hotel rooms, and cars.
Feb. 2015 – May. 2015 Russelmouth, New York
Framer, Kemmer, Wintheiser and Johnson
- Shape or cut materials to specified measurements, using hand tools, machines, or power saws.
- Follow established safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean environment.
- Measure and mark cutting lines on materials, using a ruler, pencil, chalk, and marking gauge.
- Install structures or fixtures, such as windows, frames, floorings, trim, or hardware, using carpenters' hand or power tools.
- Assemble and fasten materials to make frameworks or props, using hand tools and wood screws, nails, dowel pins, or glue.
High School Diploma
- West Bode - North Russellstad, South Dakota
Not in love with this template? Browse our full library of resume templates
More Job Descriptions for parking attendant Resumes
- Assist customers exiting or entering the parking garage.
- Assist customers finding their car, jumping dead batteries, or opening locked doors.
- Maintain cleanliness of golf carts or parking booths
- Regulate access to patrons entering or leaving garage, or collect payment from other users.
- Maintain areas of handout cards stocked.
- Report any violations of security/safety.
- Manage overall satisfaction of costumers.
- show customers there assigned parking spot and direct customers to additional parking areas
- clean and maintain parking structures.
- repair and replace parking directional signage.
- Review motorists’ identification before allowing them to enter parking facilities.
- Greeted customers, managed and maintained record of payments.
- Ensured vehicles were parked safely throughout the duration of event.
- Facilitated parking flow of traffic throughout the parking lot.
- Maintained order and inner appearance of parking lot.
- Monitored parking lot and visitor area.
- Responsible for the safety of over 300 vehicles in the duration of any given shift.
- Resolved customer complaints and answered customer inquiries.
- Accept and register customer’s vehicles in Icon computer system, make sure that all information was input in correct manner
- Communicate with customer’s appropriately and efficiently
- Park customer’s vehicles
- Suggest and check alternate spellings, locations, and/or listing formats to customers lacking details or complete information
- Provide assistance on daily basis for customers with special billing requests
- Assist in directing traffic and greeting guest in various parking garages.
- Assist as a shuttle rider on trams, recording guest counts, greeting guest and assisting guest with any questions or concerns.
- Help provide a fun and welcoming environment for guest.
- Directed cars to proper parking spots.