287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
- A passionate, goal-oriented and flexible person, with a genuine interest in a dynamic career
- Creative, innovative, and effective problem solver, eager to bring fresh perspective to media projects
- Highly organised, able to handle multiple tasks, plan priorities, and meet deadlines, using time
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Mandarin
Multimedia Designer, Dickinson, Doyle and Cruickshank. North Verniaton, Nebraska
Apr. 2015 – Aug. 2015
- Worked with internal clients to determine strategy and design for annual marketing campaigns.
- Designed advertisements, tradeshow banners and signage from concept through completion.
Multimedia Designer Assistant, Heathcote LLC. Isaiahport, New York
Jul. 2014 – Aug. 2014
- Responsible for creative design for the advertising department.
- Researched and updated all required materials needed for firm and partners.
- Created boardroom and courtroom multimedia presentations including video and text- sync’d depositions for enhanced understanding.
Northern Hegmann Academy, Langborough, Texas
Master of Arts, Communication and Media Studies, Jun. 2017
Jones Institute, Port Olimpiaside, South Carolina
Bachelor of Arts, Digital Media Arts, Nov. 2015
Social media engagement
Not in love with this template? Browse our full library of resume templates
More Job Descriptions for :
- Created multimedia presentations including video with text or voice over for enhanced understanding.
- Responsible for creative design of all the needs of the company from email, video advisory, audio visual presentation for events.
- Worked directly with managers to achieve results based on timelines.
- Finalised projects with touches such as adjusting images sizes and selecting fonts.
- Create two-dimensional and three-dimensional images depicting objects in motion or illustrating a process, using computer animation or modelling
- Create script, plan, and animate narrative sequences under tight deadlines, using computer software and hand drawing techniques. programs.
- Maintain archive of images, photos, or previous work products. supervisors and making necessary changes.
- Responsible for the social mediaplatform on updating new content everyday.